This thread is privately moderated by oldbilgewater, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 17, 2012, 03:41 PM
Find More Posts by oldbilgewater
Discussion

Sterling 63' Chris Craft

First, I must say, I am very impressed with this group. I have found answers to questions that I hadn't thought to ask, and people have been willing to answer the questions that I have asked. I would like to specifically thank Norgale and Tollytime, the information given has been helpful to say the least. I am considering making this a three screw also scale prop location and shaft angle I purchased this kit because of the opportunity that arose, however, I was not quite ready to build this model yet. So I'm aware,and willing to sustain much prodding from the membership.. Right now I'm gathering valuable information and making some great plans for this kit. So don't lose hope friends I will get to it soon.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 21, 2016, 05:25 PM
Find More Posts by norgale
Retired for now
Oh ya! It says "add a comment." Ok, so here's a comment. Ha!
Old Nov 08, 2016, 07:16 PM
Find More Posts by antonio_gt
do you have the plans of this model boat?
Old Nov 09, 2016, 06:16 PM
Find More Posts by oldbilgewater
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio_gt View Post
do you have the plans of this model boat?
Antonio , if you contact norgale

, I believe he has all the paperwork ,and templates he traced for a very reasonable price .

norgale is the post directly above your post , simply click on his name and you can find how to communicate directly w/him.
Old Nov 09, 2016, 07:58 PM
Find More Posts by norgale
Retired for now
Ya Old bilge Water called me about this. I do have the plans and the original instruction book along with tracings of all the patterns for the boats parts. However I think you can get them on the' plans' thread here on the forum for free. I have to charge $40 for the set and I might make two or three bucks on them depending on the weight and the postage. That covers my gas. The printing costs the most. let me know if you need any help. Pete