New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by verticalspark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 06:28 PM
Find More Posts by verticalspark
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
Discussion

Got Married!

So its been a little while since I have updated the blog but I have had lots happen since then.

On December 23 I got married to the love of my life, Kristin Shorey. After completing AIT I finally managed to get enough guts to ask her to marry me after a short walk to the top of table rock mountain. Ironically enough we also got married at table rock lodge. I am currently in the process of getting her moved out to colorado which is proving to be more difficult that I thought but I am luck enough to have a couple NCO's who understand.

And before I forget, she didnt get me a plane for christmas...She got me a GoPro I knew I loved her
Last edited by verticalspark; Jan 25, 2012 at 05:27 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 16, 2012, 06:54 PM
Find More Posts by gp125racer
Lipo abuser ... smoke on!

Congrats!

Congratulations! Looks like you guys had a fun ceremony and the weather co-operated with you too. Always nice when the sun is shining on your wedding day. My wife and I just had our 10th wedding anniversary ...... man time sure does fly!

Don
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: D100
Old Jan 16, 2012, 07:00 PM
Find More Posts by verticalspark
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
O yea, forgot to mention the weather. It was raining and cold for the 2 day previous to the wedding and the day after. But on the wedding day it was beautiful, sunny and around 60*.

Its kinda funny as I have known kristin for going on 10 years now. And I have to agree, Time does fly!
Old Jan 16, 2012, 09:33 PM
Find More Posts by Santoneski
congrats!