Jan 16, 2012, 05:35 PM
Holding on to my SEAT!
Thread OP
Question

Team Edge RC Karts in Dothan. Possible race in Spring?

Guys listen up I wanna help Robert and them hold a race in Dothan or maybe somewhere in North Florida. I would like to know who would be willing to attend and what class you'd be interested in racing in. Robert said if we can gather enough drivers he would be interested in holding races there off and on. We already have a few drivers there plus noobies who currenty are logged in to this forum. I live in Jacksonville Fl so I'd be willing to travel a good turnout is gauranteed. Lets here some feedback guys.

Paul ODell
to remove ads between posts
Jan 16, 2012, 05:47 PM
You talking March? April? May?

Cart Miester
Jan 16, 2012, 06:48 PM
I'm in. Have a modified kart. We still don't have a firm place to race in Dothan. Planning on working that issue a little harder as soon as the 2nd kart gets here.

WoodyT
Jan 17, 2012, 08:03 PM
Me Toby You?
I'll visit when I can. Count me in

Toby
Jan 17, 2012, 08:30 PM
Team Edge
Toss me into the mix fellas. All I need to do is hop on 65 and shoot straight down.

Robert
Jan 18, 2012, 06:02 PM
Always were your sun glasses!
Not sure it depends on my race schedule. As usual if free time exist Im all about it.

Leadhauler
Jan 18, 2012, 10:58 PM
Me Toby You?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadhauler
Not sure it depends on my race schedule. As usual if free time exist Im all about it.

Leadhauler

You and me are in the same boat Lead.

Toby
Jan 19, 2012, 11:11 PM
I know Jonathan and I will make a drive up to see you guys.

Ceri
Jan 20, 2012, 11:00 PM
MightyDog
With us it depends on dads schedule.

DigDug
Jan 21, 2012, 07:00 PM
If you come down to Panama City and need help finding a hotel or a place to stay. Try looking in Tyndal Florida or Panama City. The beach front hotels will cost the most. Another good one is the Holiday in near Panama City Mall of 98 and 23rd street. There you'll only be minutes from the track. Dothan I'm not sure on. I knows theres plenty

Ceri
Jan 22, 2012, 06:26 PM
Always were your sun glasses!
Anyone check the mall? Hows the rent prices there? I know many of pro drivers opening rc tracks inside malls. One of them named Dru Ellis who races Factory Team Xray did up in IL. Excellent track I must add. He recently held his first race there. It was a packed house.

Leadhauler
Jan 23, 2012, 04:36 PM
Dave N Cindy
Will you all be needing the driver stand?

Dave
Dave n cindy
Jan 23, 2012, 08:11 PM
Right now we have nothing; except 2 karts

WoodyT
Jan 23, 2012, 10:08 PM
Dave N Cindy
Quote:
Originally Posted by larc
Right now we have nothing; except 2 karts

WoodyT
Oh sorry buddy I may not be on the same page. I'll get in touch with the guys up at TERC and find out what they have planned for Dothan.

Dave
Dave n Cindy
Jan 23, 2012, 10:09 PM
Dave N Cindy
Robert if you read this tonight before 11ish call me or I'll call you tomorrow around 2.

Dave
Dave n Cindy

Quick Reply