View Poll Results: Is it a good idea to be able to subscribe to another member's blog?
Yes. 7 87.50%
No. 0 0%
Cool idea, but I personally wouldn't use the feature myself. 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools
Old Jan 16, 2012, 10:38 AM
DJO is offline
DJO
Find More Posts by DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Discussion

Way To Subscribe to Other Member's Blogs


Hello,

I think that it would be cool to be able to subscribe to another member's blog posts, so you know when he/she creates a new blog entry. Is this a good idea, and can it be done?

Thanks.



Dan
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 16, 2012, 02:06 PM
Jim T. Graham is online now
Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Jim T. Graham's Avatar
This was moved to Site Chat so others could respond. I think it's a great idea.
Administrator
Old Jan 16, 2012, 02:13 PM
NoFlyZone is offline
Find More Posts by NoFlyZone
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO View Post
Hello,

I think that it would be cool to be able to subscribe to another member's blog posts, so you know when he/she creates a new blog entry. Is this a good idea, and can it be done?

Thanks.



Dan
I would definitely use this feature, Dan. There about half a dozen or so member's whose blog I always make sure to check on for anything new they have added, but with this feature, I would be automatically alerted to when they added anything.

Great idea!

Chuck
Old Jan 16, 2012, 03:53 PM
DJO is offline
DJO
Find More Posts by DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham View Post
This was moved to Site Chat so others could respond. I think it's a great idea.
Whoops! I read that rule after I tried to reply to the post about creating polls, and then I forgot all about it. Thank you for moving it and voting yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFlyZone View Post
I would definitely use this feature, Dan. There about half a dozen or so member's whose blog I always make sure to check on for anything new they have added, but with this feature, I would be automatically alerted to when they added anything.

Great idea!

Chuck
Awesome, thanks for voting also!



Dan


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion We'll pay for them one way or the other dll932 Life, The Universe, and Politics 39 Dec 28, 2011 12:49 PM
Contest Subscribe to ServoCity's YouTube channel and enter to win $50 off your purchase! ServoCity ServoCity.com 1 Aug 01, 2011 10:34 AM
Wut DA!!!! It's turning the other way!!! genovia Parkflyers 15 May 03, 2002 11:55 AM