Feb 23, 2012, 10:48 AM
Looks to be a camera---At first I thought that the naked device was some sort of stabilization system but the more I look, the more it looks to be a stripped down keychain camera...I can't open Nitro's pic to enlarge it so I can get a better look-see...

Kevin
to remove ads between posts
Feb 23, 2012, 11:04 AM
UMX 3S OG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Greene
Looks to be a camera---At first I thought that the naked device was some sort of stabilization system but the more I look, the more it looks to be a stripped down keychain camera...I can't open Nitro's pic to enlarge it so I can get a better look-see...

Kevin
Oh man!
a onboard camera... YEAH BABY!!
Feb 23, 2012, 11:24 AM
Fear me, I'm a space-duck.
Yep, that sure looks like the 808 keychain cam.
I use the same on my bigger planes.
Feb 23, 2012, 11:49 AM
Dream Build Fly Scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg
Sean,
This is definitely the Great Planes F-86. I just took some time to give it a new look.
Nice. Was it difficult to get the markings off?
Did you change the nose, it doesn't look as bad in your pics? Have you flown it?
Feb 23, 2012, 06:31 PM
Need 4 Speed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by strictlyscale
Nice. Was it difficult to get the markings off?
Did you change the nose, it doesn't look as bad in your pics? Have you flown it?
Sean,
Here is a link to re-painting the Great Planes F-86. Glad the nose looks good to you...but it's all in the paint. Looking forward to see what you come up with!
Latest blog entry: original Y/A F-18 Kit
Feb 23, 2012, 11:32 PM
TEAM FUTABA TEAM DURALITE
If I remember correctly... my old F-86 flew sweet.....

at least that is what I remember

my son won't let me fly it anymore!!!

:O
Feb 23, 2012, 11:39 PM
Addicted to building...
Kids! They just don't make them like they used to. Sounds like you need to plan a midnight raid on the son's compound! LOL.
Feb 24, 2012, 03:09 PM
CV-15 VB-16
I received notification from Tower Hobbies that the 30mm Hyperflow EDF unit is now in stock, if anyone's interested.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&P=IA&I=LXBWMA#

g
Feb 24, 2012, 09:27 PM
yeah i just ordered mine from the LHS. I ordered the motor which has been in stock and the hyperflow fan too
Feb 24, 2012, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTCAKE
yeah i just ordered mine from the LHS. I ordered the motor which has been in stock and the hyperflow fan too
I need a wing and decals---I sure wish that Tower would get in the foam replacement parts soon!!!...You know what they say about wishing!!!......

Kevin
Feb 24, 2012, 09:56 PM
Team30 Micro EDF
Thread OP
I think these HyperFlow set up's may be the ticket for the 30mm EDF elerc A10. Light as a feather, low current draw, great thrust.... just a thought....

I think I finally found a use for a pile of 350mah 2S FlightMax lipo's I have here that have been pretty useless in anything else I've tried them in (I'm an amp hog). I'm converting the plugs on them and cycling them at the moment.
Feb 24, 2012, 10:12 PM
Did anyone notice the Elevator halves dont line up? The right one is lower than the left one at deflection. How can it be adjusted?
Feb 24, 2012, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDEVO8
Did anyone notice the Elevator halves dont line up? The right one is lower than the left one at deflection. How can it be adjusted?
Mine did the same thing until I "exercised" the control surfaces...They now move in unison...

Kevin
Feb 24, 2012, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroCharged
I think I finally found a use for a pile of 350mah 2S FlightMax lipo's I have here that have been pretty useless in anything else I've tried them in (I'm an amp hog). I'm converting the plugs on them and cycling them at the moment.
How about an ArtTech F-86???...I found a use for my 350mAh G6 25C ThunderPower 2S packs......See pic...
Feb 25, 2012, 12:00 AM
Kevin, I'm in the middle of resolving the issue. But if this does not work out (although I'm pretty sure it will) I may be able to help you out. But this may take some time. We'll see.

Quick Reply