Jan 18, 2012, 11:30 AM
I Like Great Planes stuff, but best of all I like the fact that they don't seem to have any problems getting something out! When it comes out it's OUT! There is no real wait time or exceedingly long delays after the initial product launch. Nitro will have this in his hands months before we ever see the mig. This Sabre flies the way you'd expect a micro jet to fly and I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far. I'll be getting this as soon as it comes out. I hope the edf fan unit can be purchased separately.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 18, 2012, 12:00 PM
Just some guy
First shipment will be here this month, see your local hobby shop ASAP and order as they are going fast. BTW, Fans and motors and everything else will be available as spare parts.

DJ
Jan 18, 2012, 12:13 PM
Dj,
If i special order one through my local hobby shop will they be able to get me the free anylink through the promotion at the same time or will i need to mail away for it. they normally dont carry the Tx-r product line.
Jan 18, 2012, 12:20 PM
Just some guy
The AnyLink will be shipped to the HS WITH the AnyLink. No fuss, muss, coupons, or paper work.

DJ
Jan 18, 2012, 01:01 PM
I assuming you meant the sabre

awsome, going to get my preorder it today!
Jan 18, 2012, 01:09 PM
Correction.... just preordered

Dj is there a parts number listing to order spare parts aswell? Will they be available at the same time or will there be delay?
Also extra batteries part number or maybe the dimesions and weight of stock lipo?
Jan 18, 2012, 01:11 PM
Just got off the phone with my local hobby shop, and he said they are getiing 6 in, so instead of risking it, I put down a deposit on one Can't wait!! I have been waiting for these micro EDF birds from GP and Horizon patiently for such a long time.
Last edited by M3_matt; Jan 18, 2012 at 02:04 PM.
Jan 18, 2012, 01:49 PM
Just some guy
Wow, more than one!:-) These were sent via air last month from the 1st production run.
Jan 18, 2012, 02:07 PM
Need 4 Speed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Johnson
Wow, more than one!:-) These were sent via air last month from the 1st production run.
Looks amazing! Great job GP! And to those who have previously attempted micro EDFs, its music to our ears that quality spare parts will be readily available!!!
Latest blog entry: original Y/A F-18 Kit
Jan 18, 2012, 02:53 PM
How hard is the fan/esc and rx to access?

I would like to eventually swap the stock rx to an ar6300 ( i know connectors would need adapting) to use the full features of my JR 9503 to have expo and dual rates.
Jan 18, 2012, 03:03 PM
Does anyone know if the AnyLink will work with the JR DMSS radios?
Jan 18, 2012, 04:41 PM
i think the radio is actually off and the anylink just uses the signals from the sticks for control through trainer port instead of being a cheapy box radio unit.
so if it uses the same ports as the jr 7202/dx7 or jr 9303 or 9503 then it should work the same.
Jan 18, 2012, 05:15 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
This gives me a woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Johnson
Jan 18, 2012, 05:36 PM
Team30 Micro EDF
Thread OP
I'm loving the tennis match going on here!

Nice group shot there Dave!

It's great to hear spare parts will be available - especially for those unexpected nose ins where the front end gets that horrid impact crumple that never truly comes out again!

With all the pre-orders going on, it looks like you guys will be in the air way before me!
Jan 18, 2012, 05:37 PM
Team30 Micro EDF
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29
This gives me a woody

No, they are foam - not balsa! ...

Quick Reply