Thread Tools
Jan 19, 2012, 10:27 PM
Hobbico Employee
Quote:
Originally Posted by smasher41
So when using the anylink with our own radio will be still be able to adjust settings like normal, as in expo, dual rates, radio channel mixing etc? the instructions for anylink dont seem to cover this well. ( if it matters im using a jr 9503 and dx7)

if everything is still programmable/adjustable then I dont see the need to swap rx's like i orginally intended above.
Your radio will retain all of its functionality, it will just be using AnyLink to communicate with the airplane instead of the signal transmitter built into your favorite radio.

Program away my friend, add models to memory, and dial in some personalized rates, mixes,and expo It all works perfectly with AnyLink and that is what is so neat about this thing.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 19, 2012, 11:01 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieter88
Your radio will retain all of its functionality, it will just be using AnyLink to communicate with the airplane instead of the signal transmitter built into your favorite radio.

Program away my friend, add models to memory, and dial in some personalized rates, mixes,and expo It all works perfectly with AnyLink and that is what is so neat about this thing.
AWSOME!

You may want to include that of the Anylink FAQ page, as several of us have though only basic controls would be possible with the anylink therfore looking to change the factory rx's to other brands.
ohh and you may want to double check your anylink manual for a typo, ill Pm you what i mean.
Jan 19, 2012, 11:12 PM
Team30 Micro EDF
NitroCharged's Avatar
Thanks Dieter.
Jan 20, 2012, 03:59 AM
Registered User
MyPonyRocks's Avatar
The anylink system looks like a game changer for the RTF scene, those like myself who sitck to a brand based on compatability in the RTF arena now have another large stack of options! I personally don't like this aircraft, but anylink has me very excited.
Jan 20, 2012, 10:44 AM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
I'm trying to order this from my LHS, BUT I dont know the official part #

Can someone help me out please?

I see tower uses this # GPMA1771

Not sure if this is it or not?
Jan 20, 2012, 10:46 AM
Hobbico Employee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29
I'm trying to order this from my LHS, BUT I dont know the official part #

Can someone help me out please?

I see tower uses this # GPMA1771

Not sure if this is it or not?
That is the stock number to order. GPMA1771
Jan 20, 2012, 10:53 AM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
thank you


Quote:
Originally Posted by dieter88
That is the stock number to order. GPMA1771
Jan 20, 2012, 12:23 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
Done

Got one of these babies on order

I hope it does indeed fly in a double court gym
Jan 20, 2012, 12:55 PM
Just some guy
D Johnson's Avatar
Just don't go crazy with the throttle and coordinate the turns with the rudder and it will be simple.
Jan 20, 2012, 01:00 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
for sure

I'm really glad it has rudder actually


Quote:
Originally Posted by D Johnson
Just don't go crazy with the throttle and coordinate the turns with the rudder and it will be simple.
Jan 20, 2012, 01:01 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieter88
Tower will be sending an AnyLink with your order.
So when will the cables required for the DX8 be available? Those will have to be ordered/paid for apart from the promo, correct?

Gene K
Jan 20, 2012, 01:05 PM
Hobbico Employee
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy01
So when will the cables required for the DX8 be available? Those will need to be ordered/paid for apart from the promo, correct?

Gene K
These should be coming along pretty soon, but I don't have a definitive date just yet. Sorry.

Yes, they will be sold separately.
Jan 20, 2012, 01:06 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
so this any link kit should include cables to work on my dx6i?


Quote:
Originally Posted by D Johnson
Just don't go crazy with the throttle and coordinate the turns with the rudder and it will be simple.
Jan 20, 2012, 01:14 PM
Hobbico Employee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29
so this any link kit should include cables to work on my dx6i?
AnyLink (weather received as part of the promo 'till the end of april, or purchased separately) includes the cable you need for your DX6i. Take a look at the chart in the link below for details on other radios with known compatibility.

http://www.tx-ready.com/anylink-chart.html
Jan 20, 2012, 01:20 PM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
pugsam's Avatar
You're making my stick-fingers itch.

Last edited by pugsam; Jan 20, 2012 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Champ's stick


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Sabre Jet F86 30mm EDF by Great Planes..TX-Ready (TX-R)..or RTF Version 15'' WS modfly Micro Ready-to-Fly 151 Dec 20, 2012 08:20 PM
Sold Eflite F-86 Sabre BNF EDF Jet NEVER FLOWN ready to fly!!!! thutt3430 Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 1 Apr 17, 2011 10:34 PM