Thread Tools
Old Feb 10, 2012, 08:58 PM
RUBNorris is offline
Find More Posts by RUBNorris
New Beeeeee
RUBNorris's Avatar
Just go slow. Stock servos pop out with a lil wiggle. You can peel back the lettering slowly. The channel for the servo wire you will have to make bigger for the turn right at the servo hole. Mine went well, I taped the ext. cord together so they dont pull apart.
My job is not too clean but I had to change a busted servo.

Ruben
RCG Plus Member
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2012, 01:49 AM
apolmc is offline
Find More Posts by apolmc
Registered User
Just got mine today some bolts are missing so I won't be able to fly it tomorrow. 1 wing bolt, tail feather bolt, and spinner bolt. Anyone tried 5s or 6s lipo yet? No surprise about the crappy servos I already have some mini JR and a standard Sanwaon stand by when they go bye bye. Hopefully the motor and ESC will be fine. I do have an SK 42-50 if needed.
Old Feb 11, 2012, 11:41 AM
rotorsup is offline
Find More Posts by rotorsup
Registered User

Faster shipping than I'd have thought


Ordered mine on 2/5 and received it on 2/11 - six days from Hong Kong to Chicago by the Postal Service choice (not EMS). Pretty good I'd say. Cardboard side of box had a 3" hole in it, but contents seem to be in order.

I ordered the orange one and got the orange one (am I the first?). Even seems to have all screws and bolts. So far so good.
Old Feb 11, 2012, 06:08 PM
itsmillertime is offline
Find More Posts by itsmillertime
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS View Post
looks close, i will check and post pics 2nite.
Any updates?
Old Feb 11, 2012, 06:15 PM
awjs is offline
Find More Posts by awjs
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotorsup View Post
Ordered mine on 2/5 and received it on 2/11 - six days from Hong Kong to Chicago by the Postal Service choice (not EMS). Pretty good I'd say. Cardboard side of box had a 3" hole in it, but contents seem to be in order.

I ordered the orange one and got the orange one (am I the first?). Even seems to have all screws and bolts. So far so good.
you are the lucky one LOL I ordered on 2/2 and paid EMS and it still hasn't been shipped, if I dont have to order from them (if there is no where in the USA that has the planes i want) then I guess I will have to order from them but as far as it goes i will never again order from them b*it if you ask me... good luck with yours
Old Feb 11, 2012, 10:37 PM
RUBNorris is offline
Find More Posts by RUBNorris
New Beeeeee
RUBNorris's Avatar
my hitech 225 servo is a defective one, twitches......


soooo

i put this in from HK as a last minut back up $7 hobbyking special lol
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=17794

notch to fit and OMG what a TANK of a servo. iorderd 3 for $26 to my door.
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 11, 2012, 11:06 PM
seojeff is offline
Find More Posts by seojeff
Registered User
seojeff's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by awjs View Post
you are the lucky one LOL I ordered on 2/2 and paid EMS and it still hasn't been shipped, if I dont have to order from them (if there is no where in the USA that has the planes i want) then I guess I will have to order from them but as far as it goes i will never again order from them b*it if you ask me... good luck with yours
Ordered mine on Jan 13th, it just left HK customs TODAY. Rediculous.
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 12, 2012, 12:44 AM
awjs is offline
Find More Posts by awjs
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by seojeff View Post
Ordered mine on Jan 13th, it just left HK customs TODAY. Rediculous.
tell me about it... I talk with them and they said...

Cheryl:
We can add a gift into your next order with us.

LMAO what next order I said after the way you guys dealt with this one you really think there will be another......

as you said RIDICULOUS
Old Feb 12, 2012, 05:55 AM
alex_007 is offline
Find More Posts by alex_007
Registered User
alex_007's Avatar
When you'll feel in form with your plane, don't forget to share videos plz!

RUBNorris, a little video in cockpit when you'll can?
Old Feb 12, 2012, 10:09 AM
rotorsup is offline
Find More Posts by rotorsup
Registered User

Probably EMS mistake


I originally said that the plane was shipped by postal service - which is how I ordered and paid for it (and a postman delivered it). But I just noticed a label on the box that says EMS. Maybe HobbyKing made a mistake in my favor. I can't imagine the slower shipping method taking only six days.

I sure didn't mean to stir up any bad feelings among RCGroups people.



Quote:
Originally Posted by awjs View Post
tell me about it... I talk with them and they said...

Cheryl:
We can add a gift into your next order with us.

LMAO what next order I said after the way you guys dealt with this one you really think there will be another......

as you said RIDICULOUS
Old Feb 12, 2012, 05:17 PM
STATUS is offline
Find More Posts by STATUS
STATUS TUNING
STATUS's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmillertime View Post
Any updates?
sorry flat out building our new dyno room, havent made it into the garage for a few days....

One of my latest 50cc planes (was gonna be a cheap practice plane) also arrived like this.. so i have fun times with australia post ahead.

Old Feb 12, 2012, 09:42 PM
stalyoni is offline
Find More Posts by stalyoni
high flyer
stalyoni's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS View Post
sorry flat out building our new dyno room, havent made it into the garage for a few days....

One of my latest 50cc planes (was gonna be a cheap practice plane) also arrived like this.. so i have fun times with australia post ahead.

oh man that sucks so bad. Let me guess it was shipped from hobbyking right. I received a micro slick 360 from them and it was very damaged on arrival. I kicked up a stink and they sent me replacement parts.....but heres the kicker the replacement parts where also damaged.

You cant expect top service from a bunch a monkeys and morons.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 12:24 AM
STATUS is offline
Find More Posts by STATUS
STATUS TUNING
STATUS's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalyoni View Post
oh man that sucks so bad. Let me guess it was shipped from hobbyking right. I received a micro slick 360 from them and it was very damaged on arrival. I kicked up a stink and they sent me replacement parts.....but heres the kicker the replacement parts where also damaged.

You cant expect top service from a bunch a monkeys and morons.
Nah not HK fault... auspost damaged it.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 05:32 PM
STATUS is offline
Find More Posts by STATUS
STATUS TUNING
STATUS's Avatar
http://skyhobby.en.alibaba.com/produ..._airplane.html

This is very close, but i need to pull cowl off to confirm snout.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 05:58 PM
boiko is offline
Find More Posts by boiko
Home of A-10 - Farmingdale NY
boiko's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS View Post
http://skyhobby.en.alibaba.com/produ..._airplane.html

This is very close, but i need to pull cowl off to confirm snout.
Here it is from 2 different US sources. Appear to be the same...just have different labels applied.

http://www.cermark.com/products/NEOD...V%3A-800.html#

http://www.toysonics.com/neodym-neo-...ess-motor.html

-mike-
Last edited by boiko; Feb 13, 2012 at 06:04 PM.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product NEW Sbach 342 1400mm Balsa (ARF) HK Jaybee 3D Flying 199 Dec 22, 2014 03:36 PM
Discussion HobbyKing Sbach 342 1000mm ARF helivsFMX 3D Flying 3 May 11, 2014 12:33 PM
New Product Hobbyking Sbach 342 Trapviper 3D Flying 343 Sep 30, 2013 01:42 PM
Wanted Sbach 342 1400mm Balsa (ARF) shepster Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 11 Dec 19, 2011 07:59 PM
New Product NEW!!!! Hobbyking 1000mm SBach 342 BALSA ARF Jaybee 3D Flying 7 Jun 04, 2011 02:02 AM