Jan 09, 2012, 08:19 PM
Thread OP
Cool

FrSky Radio Sale

We are excited to be carrying the wonderful line of FrSky telemetry radio gear. So much so, we are having a SALE on the receivers. We know there is a lot of buzz about the system, and we thought we would make it an even easier decision.

A bit about FrSky (pronounced free sky):
  • FCC legal
  • Full telemetry (GPS, voltages, RPM, temps, vario, etc)
  • Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology achieves highly reliable link
  • Easy to bind and instant link-up
  • Excellent reboot times
  • All channels failsafe
  • Very smooth servo movement
  • Alarm on events of receiver (low battery voltages, poor reception, etc.)
  • Error-free link, by using 48bits CRC algorithm
  • Low power consumption

Here's the link to most of the FrSky gear:
http://www.alofthobbies.com/equipmen...ry-system.html

Remember, Aloft Hobbies is located in the USA, so shipping is quick and cheap within North America. Local pick up is available for even greater savings.

Finally a radio upgrade that has everything you want and a price you'll love!

-Wayne
Last edited by Rotozuk; Jan 11, 2012 at 08:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 11, 2012, 08:21 PM
Thread OP
Sale is now expanded to all things FrSky!!
Jan 13, 2012, 08:35 PM
Lt Col, USAF
Just bought a couple of things - Awesome to see a good USA distributor for the FrSky gear! It really is outstanding technology at low cost without sacrificing quality and I'm a true believer in it for aircraft of all sizes. Now we don't have to deal with overseas shipping speed, price, or stock. Bring it on!

I think we should give Aloft Hobbies a chance... Prices are extremely reasonable and I love the shipping prices - Very fair deal overall. If I had the spare cash I'd have bought one more 6-channel receiver to finish off my fleet conversion. FrSky will then have replaced all my Spektrum stuff, but I'm keeping the DSM2 module for BNF applications. Will update upon product arrival - Thanks a lot!
Jan 13, 2012, 09:26 PM
Southwest VA, USA

Futaba FASST Compatible RXs?

Do you have these receivers?
Jan 13, 2012, 10:27 PM
Thread OP
Not yet. We will have them in our next shipment.
Jan 18, 2012, 06:13 PM
order placed this weekend and everything showed up today, very happy with everything and how quick it all got here
Jan 18, 2012, 06:48 PM
Thread OP
Great to hear. We just had UPS fold a plane in half.

We are pretty low on stock for the sensors right now but should have a resupply in soon.

-Wayne
Jan 18, 2012, 07:31 PM
B.
How are these prices for FR Sky?
D.
Jan 18, 2012, 07:36 PM
Thread OP
Good.
Jan 18, 2012, 08:17 PM
Lt Col, USAF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quartermain
B.
How are these prices for FR Sky?
D.
VERY good. My items arrived today - Great speed, great service, very satisfied customer. If you use FrSky and are in the USA, this is the go-to shop IMO.
Jan 18, 2012, 11:02 PM
LOOK MOM! TEN THUMBS!
WOO HOO a frsky dealer in the USA!!!!!!!

Youve made my day!

goin to the website now!
Jan 21, 2012, 02:31 PM
Closed Account
I added the FrSky sensor hub to my cart and I do not get the special price listed of $15.39, it still gives me a check out price of $16.49. In fact, once in my cart, none of the prices reflect the special prices.

Is this sale over or is the web site screwed up?
Jan 21, 2012, 09:46 PM
Thread OP
Sorry about that.. I have been battling this issue and thought I had it fixed.. Silly cron jobs!!
Jan 22, 2012, 10:38 AM
Closed Account
OK, the prices are correct.

I want to order the the FrSky Sensor hub and the GPS module. All is good, the shipping is $6.62 for 3 day priority mail which is fine.

However, when I added 3 small 6 pin wing connectors the shipping price goes up to $10.92. Something has to be wrong there....4 bucks shipping for 3 little connectors.

Can you look into that.

Here are the screen shots.

Thanks
Rick Crain
Jan 23, 2012, 01:14 PM
Thread OP
OK - fixed the weight on the 6 pin connectors. Sorry about that and thanks for calling it to my attention!!

Noticed in your screen shot that the shipping options are all piled up and messy in Internet Explorer.. Something else to fix. IE makes nothing easy.

Please let me know if you notice any other issues.

-Wayne

Quick Reply