Where to fly in Costa Blanca? - RC Groups
Jan 09, 2012, 04:28 AM
Brit abroad
Discussion

Where to fly in Costa Blanca?

I am in Calpe for a couple of months on holiday and brought one of my helis with me but can't find anywhere to fly..............

Anyone know of a suitable field or maybe even a club?

Cheers chaps!
to remove ads between posts
Apr 12, 2012, 05:34 PM
where is Calpe???? I have in Coast of Barcelona in a city called "Arenys de MUnt". I know one field for fly in the beach of Arenys de Mar, in Barcelona, and other fields around my city
Here fly helis and planes.
Greetings!!..
Oct 02, 2012, 08:41 AM
Did you ever find anywhere to fly near Calpe? I live nearby in the mountains and fly electric 450 size helicopters, both T Rex and scale, but I only fly them at home from the terraces, sometimes you can get a bit lonely if you always fly alone...... What do you fly? There is an RC model club nearby in Tormos, but I have only ever seen fixed wing there though, so if you have found somewhere else I would love to know as well. Cheers....