Aug 25, 2015, 08:45 PM
AMA Member # 458448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinnerdog
Well, I seem to be closing in on getting it configured properly. The remaining curiosity is what did they do with piro optimization. Not positive but having it set wrong on one of the other heli caused all kinds of trauma and a couple sets of blades.
You could contact wc_wickedclone, he seems to have good luck with zyx-s2.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 18, 2017, 08:03 PM
Hello guys, I am trying to set up my gyro with the software from this site http://fbl.net.nz/. I can not get my gyro to connect to the software. Ive tried both windows 10 and xp.... I have searched around and haven't found anything that has helped me yet. Any ideas? thanks!
Mar 18, 2017, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcc014
You could contact wc_wickedclone, he seems to have good luck with zyx-s2.
vbar has no option to change compensation direction on piros so maybe they removed it as its not needed.

i dont even understand why cyclic compensation directions could be change either on the zyx. if you tell the gyro what way its orientated compension should work (but i had to reversse the cyclic compensation on my zyx-s)

i remember someone posting saying that the s2 does not have piro comp.
Mar 19, 2017, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly247
Hello guys, I am trying to set up my gyro with the software from this site http://fbl.net.nz/. I can not get my gyro to connect to the software. Ive tried both windows 10 and xp.... I have searched around and haven't found anything that has helped me yet. Any ideas? thanks!
Hi fly247

I assume it's a Tarot ZYX your trying to connect. If so, there is a specific thread for this. Might be better posing your question there.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...8#post37128681

Hope this helps

Jeff
Jul 04, 2018, 10:46 PM
Original taste! Mountain dew!
Putting this into my 450 tomorrow. Feeling nostalgic? 3x1000 anyone still flying?
Last edited by Flying Pitcher; Nov 26, 2019 at 12:10 PM.
Jul 05, 2018, 09:52 PM
Aye my beautiful modeleres! I have begun my journey through....grr, why is it blinking!!

Okay, so I got off to a rough start. Forgot how to connect it since I've been on s-bus medicine for some time. Plugged her in just to get her working and she blinked, then stopped, then did disco blinking of alternating lights.

Okay, either rip it out, but..... overreacting a bit? Okay, manual...thank you first post guy. It works now! First step is in!
Jul 05, 2018, 11:04 PM
Tomorrow flight(maybe)

Set up went relatively painlessly. I'm keeping kbar attached in case 3x1000 acts up.
Last edited by Flying Pitcher; Nov 26, 2019 at 12:10 PM.
Jul 06, 2018, 01:16 AM
as much as I can
Thread OP
You're welcome. Love the FBL stack. Please don't leave the cables so they can flap around. I hope the flight goes smoothly.
Jul 06, 2018, 12:28 PM
It went smoothly, but was leaning forward like swash isn't level, and I remember it being level. There must be some sort of glitch. Everytime I go in to level it, something happens and it goes randomly unlevel, so I have to clean and relevel it again. Maybe need new software or firmware. It's like it keeps forgetting how she's supposed to be.

Anyways, light analysis:

Apart from leaning, she's amazingly stable and no rocking like I had with kbar! I fell back in love! It's like 3x1000 doesn't mind old worn out servos at all!! Flies like they're brand new. Stops are crisp and overall general feel good feeling.

I landed and brought heli back in and heli went rokus!!! All lights flashing and servos jittering all over the place. One service I found is super tight. I think it's going bonkers will have to order? Emax es09md

I'll take her apart and maybe it needs cleaning. Seems like because of super tightness it causes brownout and restart. Overload.

I was flying in stock soft-3d.

Forgot to add, cables are only temporary. I'll probably end up just removing kbar after testing and tidy it up
Old Apr 15, 2020, 02:50 AM
chloedecker1220
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam).
Old Aug 27, 2021, 12:04 AM
harry00004
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam).
Nov 29, 2021, 10:40 AM
Aspiring 3D pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pitcher
Putting this into my 450 tomorrow. Feeling nostalgic? 3x1000 anyone still flying?
I have a 450 with the 3x1000.
Is the PC software still available to look at the current settings and change them?

D'oh the software is at the start of this thread
Last edited by TrueBuild; Nov 30, 2021 at 04:15 PM.
Old Mar 15, 2022, 06:15 AM
giftsvallaseo71
Jun 14, 2023, 06:51 PM
RMO
RMO
What is John's v1.22 app and where can I get it. I cannot get connection between sus controller and my laptop. I successfully downloaded Windows10 driver and followed all connection steps. All I get is a solid red light on the dongle.
Jun 14, 2023, 06:56 PM
RMO
RMO

John's v1.22 ap

Where can I get John's v1.22 app. I cannot connect my system s2 to my laptop.

Quick Reply