This thread is privately moderated by brianshell, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 19, 2017, 10:33 AM
Me and my fellow lost 3 FPV models in the last years, in each case the conditions were such kind that no RTH would bring the platform back.
Since then we invest more in solutions for finding the wrecks, than an hypothetical "return to forever"
to remove ads between posts
Feb 19, 2017, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa View Post
Me and my fellow lost 3 FPV models in the last years, in each case the conditions were such kind that no RTH would bring the platform back.
Since then we invest more in solutions for finding the wrecks, than an hypothetical "return to forever"
I'd love to hear the stories of how those wrecks came about! It's those tales that help newcomers avoid steep learning curves
Feb 19, 2017, 04:19 PM
WJH
WJH
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa View Post
Were you flying under trees? Down a steep mountain? Between buildings?
Mar 01, 2017, 07:19 AM
At 0km far, 600m high, in a 60 kmph wind
Mar 16, 2017, 01:52 AM
Thank you for your post.