Old Oct 29, 2001, 09:55 PM
ARE
Find More Posts by ARE
ARE

RCJOY with Multiplex Cockpit MM & Realflight G2

The cable that came with my Cockpit MM only works with "Cockpit Master" flight simulator. I kind of found it the hard way, a couple of days ago I bought Realflight G2 and found out that the computer interface cable that I got with the Multiplex doesn't work

I found a product called RCJOY (http://www.leweng.com/) that is supposed to make your xmtr work with realflight and FMS through USB. Anyone had any good or bad expereince using the Multiplex, RCJOY and Realflight ???

Thanks,

========
ARE
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 29, 2001, 10:53 PM
Find More Posts by xadmin
You know, I was thinking of getting one of this baby too. Not too sure of how it runs though. What is your email?
Old Nov 03, 2001, 05:13 PM
Find More Posts by nam65

Same problem

I picked up G2 last night. I even asked RF if the mpx would work but they gave me a vague generic answer.

Will a CM interface work with RF?

Will RF take the product back?
gary