New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Jan 18, 2012, 12:01 PM
Sparky Paul is offline
Find More Posts by Sparky Paul
Ascended Master
Sparky Paul's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
Do you do much editing in Pinnacle Studio before you upload to Youtube? If not, check out the very simple, easy to use converter/editor called Freemake. It will import most any file format and allow you to do basic editing like trimming out unwanted portions, rotating the video, and joining separate video clips together. You can add a music track, too, but no fancy transitions, titles, or other special effects. And to output to Youtube, you click on the Youtube button, and it will take you right there with your edited video!

But you don't really have to do anything before uploading do you? I don't use Youtube, but the hosting sites I do use will accept any file I throw at them, and re-encode it to their Flash Video format (.FLV file) in most cases and discard the rest no matter what you upload. I think Freemake puts your files in FLV format in advance, but not 100% sure.

Worth a look...
.
I use Studio 15 (and 14 before that) for simple editing... cutting out the bad parts, inserting clips and photos, some titling.. I don't mess with audio.
.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SparkyPa...f?feature=mhee
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 18, 2012, 02:29 PM
Emoto is offline
Find More Posts by Emoto
Registered User
Emoto's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky Paul View Post
.
I use Studio 15 (and 14 before that) for simple editing... cutting out the bad parts, inserting clips and photos, some titling.. I don't mess with audio.
.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SparkyPa...f?feature=mhee
I agree, and if you want to get more tech it will do it better than most iv'e tried [ with alot of effects] very intuitive.
Old Jan 18, 2012, 06:49 PM
macboffin is offline
Find More Posts by macboffin
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimshotcopter View Post
Yeap, I strongly believe this is the way to go! Smaller aircrafts with smaller camera. Wow!
Smaller aircraft equals......less stable camera platform, worse results. So stay with the size of plane, get better result!
Old Jan 19, 2012, 09:48 AM
hogs is offline
Find More Posts by hogs
Registered User
IS this the ONLY ebayer one can purchase this new camera Was looking for others to compare and perhaps to buy acces. at the same time?? Thanks


http://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-HD-Jumb...item256b72b373
Last edited by hogs; Jan 19, 2012 at 10:02 AM.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 10:10 AM
thwaitm is offline
Find More Posts by thwaitm
Team WarpSquad
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogs View Post
IS this the ONLY ebayer one can purchase this new camera Was looking for others to compare and perhaps to buy acces. at the same time?? Thanks


http://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-HD-Jumb...item256b72b373
There is another... search for 'eletech086'.

Same price etc.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 12:29 PM
Tom Frank is offline
Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Dance the skies...
Tom Frank's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogs View Post
IS this the ONLY ebayer one can purchase this new camera Was looking for others to compare and perhaps to buy acces. at the same time?? Thanks


http://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-HD-Jumb...item256b72b373
There are three eBay sellers I know of right now (see post #1). More may be added as sales increase.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 12:32 PM
hogs is offline
Find More Posts by hogs
Registered User
Thanks... So..Anyone of them 3 from post one is A okay..As far as being good to deal with IF one has a problem down the road with something or is one better than the other? Thanks again...
Old Jan 19, 2012, 12:41 PM
Tom Frank is offline
Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Dance the skies...
Tom Frank's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogs View Post
Thanks... So..Anyone of them 3 from post one is A okay..As far as being good to deal with IF one has a problem down the road with something or is one better than the other? Thanks again...
They are ALL good or I would not post them here. These sellers also sell the #16 and #11 HD cameras... just look at their eBay seller ratings. That will tell you what you need to know.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 08:03 PM
Sparky Paul is offline
Find More Posts by Sparky Paul
Ascended Master
Sparky Paul's Avatar
On white balance, I got this this morning...
Just 1 second between the shots, and not much change in pitch attitude, but the image goes bluish, every time this happens.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 10:26 PM
Tom Frank is offline
Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Dance the skies...
Tom Frank's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky Paul View Post
On white balance, I got this this morning...
Just 1 second between the shots, and not much change in pitch attitude, but the image goes bluish, every time this happens.
Whoa! Something really wrong there! I don't have my camera yet, but I hope they all don't do this!

<edit> BUT WAIT! looking at the pictures closer... what camera are you referring to? If this is not the FULL HD 1080p camera that is the topic of this thread and shown in the post #1 here, the pictures are way off topic. The time stamp looks like an old #3 camera, so that's why I ask. If that's the case, please post in about them in the "MEGA key chain camera" thread which caters to the low resolution key chain cameras. Even all the posts about different editors got off topic a bit too much, so I want to get this discussion here back on track about the subject camera only.
Last edited by Tom Frank; Jan 19, 2012 at 10:38 PM.
Old Jan 20, 2012, 12:15 AM
FlyingMcCoy is offline
Find More Posts by FlyingMcCoy
Registered User
The sample videos posted on the 1st post are very choppy on my computer. Anyone else has this issue?
Old Jan 20, 2012, 10:24 AM
newer is offline
Find More Posts by newer
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
Whoa! Something really wrong there! I don't have my camera yet, but I hope they all don't do this!

<edit> BUT WAIT! looking at the pictures closer... what camera are you referring to? If this is not the FULL HD 1080p camera that is the topic of this thread and shown in the post #1 here, the pictures are way off topic. The time stamp looks like an old #3 camera, so that's why I ask. If that's the case, please post in about them in the "MEGA key chain camera" thread which caters to the low resolution key chain cameras. Even all the posts about different editors got off topic a bit too much, so I want to get this discussion here back on track about the subject camera only.


Looking at the time stamp, it could actually be this new HD camera, #3 has much larger letters

Sparky Paul, would you mind posting some sample videos please, 1080p and 720p/60fps?

How do you like this camera? Are you happy with the video quality?

Thank you!
Old Jan 20, 2012, 11:43 AM
thwaitm is offline
Find More Posts by thwaitm
Team WarpSquad
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMcCoy View Post
The sample videos posted on the 1st post are very choppy on my computer. Anyone else has this issue?
Direct off the web isn't great for me for the road clip but the downloaded file and the low level heli simulation vid both play flawlessly on my machine (NVidia GT9600?? GPU, 8GB RAM dual core 2.8GHz CPU).

Can't wait to get mine and switch it for the PoS #4 copy cam that I have (which actually looks pretty good if you never saw these videos!).
Old Jan 20, 2012, 12:11 PM
Sparky Paul is offline
Find More Posts by Sparky Paul
Ascended Master
Sparky Paul's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by newer View Post
Looking at the time stamp, it could actually be this new HD camera, #3 has much larger letters

Sparky Paul, would you mind posting some sample videos please, 1080p and 720p/60fps?

How do you like this camera? Are you happy with the video quality?

Thank you!
.
That's not a #16. Mine is still in transit.
It's a worst-case example of white un-balance is all.
Old Jan 20, 2012, 12:45 PM
livonia bob is offline
Find More Posts by livonia bob
Heli collector
livonia bob's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky Paul View Post
.
That's not a #16. Mine is still in transit.
It's a worst-case example of white un-balance is all.
So it isn't the new 1080 camera that this thread is about?? That's good news...


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold gopro full DH 1080p camera new never used must seeTS AND CASE BEEN USED CAMERA NEVER boss777 Non R/C Items (FS/W) 2 Dec 19, 2011 09:08 PM
For Sale 808 Key Chain Camera Thumbolino Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 4 Oct 15, 2011 10:33 AM
Cool C-17 GLOBEMASTER with a #11 HD KEY CHAIN CAMERA Rejean Boucher Aerial Photography 1 Oct 11, 2011 10:24 AM
Discussion I think I may need a new key chain camera. Fly Wheel Aerial Photography 1 Aug 19, 2011 08:07 PM
Sold Aiptek Full HD (1080p) Camera ***PERFECT FOR AP*** sircrashesallot Non R/C Items (FS/W) 3 Aug 05, 2008 11:25 PM