Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by JHawk19, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 31, 2011, 11:06 AM
Find More Posts by JHawk19
Buy, Mod, Fly, Sell, Repeat
Build Log

Belt CPX Modified - Co-Pilot II Install

This is my Belt CPX. I've had for a few days now. I really like the look of this helicopter and I love the price for a 450 sized heli.

When I ordered the heli, I chose the blue. Of the three choices, I like the blue the best. It was a bit of overkill though. Blue skis, blue fins, blue paddles, blue boom, blue, blue blue.

So I made the following cosmetic changes.

Carbon Fiber Paddles
Black Landing Skis
Black Horizontal Fin
Black Vertical Fin
Black Tail Blades
Blue/White Xtreme 325mm Main Blades
Blue Rubber for Landing Skis

I think these make the helicopter look more professional and less cartoonish. I'm keeping the blue boom because I think it compliments the new main blades and the canopy.

Based on recommendations I also changed out the stock 25a ESC for a 40a ESC.

That's it for now. I did get a good hover in my office with training gear this morning. Once I've trimmed it and gotten a good solid, almost hands free, hover, I'll be installing the Co-Pilot II.
to remove ads between posts