This thread is privately moderated by CoolerByTheLake, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 30, 2011, 04:20 PM
Do it Right, the first time!
Thread OP
Discussion

Dynamax Conversion--Complete

Got the rewound motor back from Lee on Wed, 28th. Time to assemble. All went together as expected. I spent I great deal of time lining up all the right parts, and now that it's done, it's kind of a downer. BUT, on the up side, I have, like many of you, a 3-day weekend to look forward to. Clean up the work area, and get back to working on the plug. Happy New Years, to all.

Here's what Lee came up with---
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Mark, well the motor did fine, but the ESC flamed after running at 130a for a only a few 30 second runs.

The voltage on my Turnigy 25c lipos was dropping to about 3.4v per cell, for a total voltage of 41v. I was planning on testing by using 12s2p so that it would hold at 44v, but the esc didn`t make it that far.

On 12s 25s 5000 cells the numbers were

41v
130a
5.35kw
26k rpm
This is going to give about 15lbs of thrust and about 220mph efflux

On really good lipos that will hold 44v it will be more like.........

44v
140a
6kw
28 rpm
17lbs thrust
240 efflux aprox

That`s all I can do on the testing. That was the only big esc that I had.
Last edited by CoolerByTheLake; May 28, 2012 at 02:49 PM. Reason: add on
to remove ads between posts
Feb 27, 2015, 09:32 PM
Thread OP
Joanathan -- here's the info-
Jul 04, 2015, 10:08 AM
Thread OP
Brian's fan
Jul 17, 2015, 04:37 PM
Thread OP
dynamax scorpion
Sep 09, 2015, 01:05 AM
Thread OP
Your cleverbridge reference number: 79533243
Payment information
We have received your PayPal payment.
our products
Qty.

Product name

Delivery

1 WinZip 19.5 Pro Edition
World's #1 utility for file compression

Electronic Download

Important: If you have WinZip 18.5 or earlier installed, you MUST install WinZip 19.5 for your activation code to work. The download button below is for your convenience.

Select the registration code and press Ctrl+C to copy it to your clipboard.
Repeat this step with the NAME below.

REGCODE:
N0KA4-6J3R3-FML9X-10XW4-3CZ9V-0UQ80

NAME: mark nelson

Download

File size: 122 MB.

Your download link is valid until 9/30/2015.
Note: The date specified for this download link does not affect the validity of your license.

To register WinZip 19.5 please copy and paste your name and registration code into the evaluation version of WinZip 19.5.
For more detailed registration instructions please visit http://www.winzip.com/xregentr.htm.
If you need assistance with the operation of the software, or have questions or comments about WinZip products, please go to http://www.winzip.com/xsupport.htm to contact us.

Your use of WinZip is governed by the terms of the WinZip License.

1 Backup CD - FREE shipping!
postal mail

Your personalized backup CD or DVD will be produced and delivered via postal mail.

Your purchase documents

Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to open this PDF file. If this software is not yet installed on your computer, please download a free version here.

9/9/2015 - Invoice

Support options

Technical and product-related support

If you have any technical or product-related inquiries, you may contact customer service using the following information:

Email: help@winzip.com

Payment and order-related support

If you have any payment or order-related inquiries, feel free to contact cleverbridge Customer Support.

Terms & Conditions|Contact|Right of Revocation|Security|Legal Info|Privacy Policy

© cleverbridge, Inc. 2015
This order process is conducted by our online reseller cleverbridge, Inc. Payment processing and order fulfillment are done by cleverbridge, Inc., 350 N Clark, Suite 700, Chicago, IL 60654, United States.

Quick Reply