New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:36 PM
apejovic is offline
Find More Posts by apejovic
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebstress View Post
400 but you could use 500 if you want.
500HZ? Are you sure? did you try it?

I think they wont run and beep, let me know....
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:38 PM
ua6jhm is offline
Find More Posts by ua6jhm
North Ossetia - Alania
ua6jhm's Avatar
And people who thought like a rabbit connect http://rctimer.com/index.php?gOo=goo...34&productname = this thing here, because all the data had to go gui.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:44 PM
nebstress is offline
Find More Posts by nebstress
Advanced Monkey
nebstress's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by apejovic View Post
500HZ? Are you sure? did you try it?

I think they wont run and beep, let me know....
Yes I'm sure, yes I use at 500Hz!
Old Jan 24, 2013, 01:13 PM
ua6jhm is offline
Find More Posts by ua6jhm
North Ossetia - Alania
ua6jhm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebstress View Post
Yes I'm sure, yes I use at 500Hz!

400 and 500 is the difference?
Old Jan 24, 2013, 01:17 PM
nebstress is offline
Find More Posts by nebstress
Advanced Monkey
nebstress's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ua6jhm View Post
400 and 500 is the difference?
About 100Hz
Old Jan 24, 2013, 01:37 PM
ua6jhm is offline
Find More Posts by ua6jhm
North Ossetia - Alania
ua6jhm's Avatar
6. 500Hz (2ms ESC_Special) I use 500 Hz for regulators x-450 xaircraft. This is a special controller, they nother mode. Up the topic of them said. Interesting I'll check how it will work on firmware Simonk.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 02:08 PM
ua6jhm is offline
Find More Posts by ua6jhm
North Ossetia - Alania
ua6jhm's Avatar
It seems time has passed rabbit, new flight controllers and the rabbit is at a price inferior to them. I hope the developers are surprised us something new but it seems their interest waned.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 02:46 PM
birrozza is offline
Find More Posts by birrozza
Registered User
Hello
Can someone explain me how function the new feature implemented in firmware 1.230 about gimbal (knob vs stick)?
Thanks

-------------------------------------------
G.A.T.
Gruppo Aeromodellistico Tarantino
www.gat-taranto.org
Old Jan 24, 2013, 04:08 PM
vili is offline
Find More Posts by vili
Registered User
ESC with Simonk fw is better than stock turnigy plush 30A?
If yes, how do i feel this? More stable?
In fact, i'm satisfied with plush's, just interested if it can be better?
Old Jan 24, 2013, 04:15 PM
nebstress is offline
Find More Posts by nebstress
Advanced Monkey
nebstress's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by vili View Post
ESC with Simonk fw is better than stock turnigy plush 30A?
If yes, how do i feel this? More stable?
In fact, i'm satisfied with plush's, just interested if it can be better?
Yes, SimonK flashed ESC's are better, they react much faster so make a copter more stable & agile.

TGY Plush ESC's can not be flashed with SimonK firmware, only ESC's with atmega chip.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 04:33 AM
vili is offline
Find More Posts by vili
Registered User
thx
what is the cheapest (but reliable) esc with factory simonk fw uploaded?

Anyway i can use my plush's at 400hz. Is it not fast enough?
Or are there some other factors which determine the reaction time?
Old Jan 25, 2013, 04:55 AM
nebstress is offline
Find More Posts by nebstress
Advanced Monkey
nebstress's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by vili View Post
thx
what is the cheapest (but reliable) esc with factory simonk fw uploaded?

Anyway i can use my plush's at 400hz. Is it not fast enough?
Or are there some other factors which determine the reaction time?
I don't know, I flash my own.

Other factors!
Old Jan 26, 2013, 05:58 AM
unifrancesco is offline
Find More Posts by unifrancesco
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by birrozza View Post
Hello
Can someone explain me how function the new feature implemented in firmware 1.230 about gimbal (knob vs stick)?
Thanks

-------------------------------------------
G.A.T.
Gruppo Aeromodellistico Tarantino
www.gat-taranto.org
ciao,da quanto ho capito serve per usare la rabbit ad uso esclusivo gimbal
come scheda aggiuntiva ad altri sistemi di stabilizzazione quindi abbinata ad un altra radio con ricevente in modo che un secondo operatore si gestisce la parte riprese.
un saluto francesco
Old Jan 26, 2013, 06:07 AM
nebstress is offline
Find More Posts by nebstress
Advanced Monkey
nebstress's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by unifrancesco View Post
ciao,da quanto ho capito serve per usare la rabbit ad uso esclusivo gimbal
come scheda aggiuntiva ad altri sistemi di stabilizzazione quindi abbinata ad un altra radio con ricevente in modo che un secondo operatore si gestisce la parte riprese.
un saluto francesco
Wow my dyslexia must be getting really bad cos I don't understand a word of that
Old Jan 26, 2013, 12:22 PM
birrozza is offline
Find More Posts by birrozza
Registered User
Hello
Unifracesco says that the options stick mod & knob mod, selectable in gimbal setup (1,230 gui) are valid only if the card is used only for controlling a gimbal.
Thanks

-------------------------------------------
G.A.T.
Gruppo Aeromodellistico Tarantino
www.gat-taranto.org


Quote:
Originally Posted by unifrancesco View Post
ciao,da quanto ho capito serve per usare la rabbit ad uso esclusivo gimbal
come scheda aggiuntiva ad altri sistemi di stabilizzazione quindi abbinata ad un altra radio con ricevente in modo che un secondo operatore si gestisce la parte riprese.
un saluto francesco


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Multicopter Flight Controller Comparison Chart mbsteed Multirotor Talk 27 Jun 13, 2015 10:41 AM
Discussion Free Flight FF Auto Balance Controller with 3D Acceleration Sensor For QuadCopter C team MOD Multirotor Electronics 5803 Jun 26, 2014 06:40 PM
Discussion New quadcopter frame only (compatible with KK/MK MultiCopter Controller ) udoor Multirotor Talk 23 Aug 07, 2011 01:05 PM
Sold FY90Q Flight Controller for Quadcopter - $70 shipped jpsabo Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 1 Jul 29, 2011 11:21 AM
For Sale Complete MultiWii Quadcopter Flight Controller Kit madushan2008 Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 7 Jul 26, 2011 09:58 AM