Sep 30, 2012, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamradioflyer
Report this AM : turned GPS sliders to 70% after numerous trials. PH is reasonable in moderate wind. HH varies more than I like but stays off the ground ! RTH seems ok but overshoots. At least it comes back home..
All the sliders at 70% ?
Strengh to position: 70%?
anti-wind srengh: 70%?
Dynadamp to position: 70%?

For me the Speed of go home does not work. The speed is always the same, too much speed !
to remove ads between posts
Sep 30, 2012, 02:05 AM
FW 1.220 flight test "Philippines" all is working fine except the "low altitude PH" the TBE is getting bigger after a minute or so...

Rabbit FW 1.220 (4 min 27 sec)
Last edited by rizalbautista; Sep 30, 2012 at 02:11 AM.
Sep 30, 2012, 04:13 AM
Always learning..
Dear LF team...

Would be good to have some sort of sensor check in the tool.. similar to the APM Planner.. so that we could check the axis sensors... I know we can check the baro and Ultrasonic and GPS.. .. but what about roll, pitch etc ?

Many Thanks
Sep 30, 2012, 04:51 AM
Advanced Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizalbautista
FW 1.220 flight test "Philippines" all is working fine except the "low altitude PH" the TBE is getting bigger after a minute or so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl3nNsSVBf4
Nice video

With the "Toilet bowl Effect" check declination is correct, especially that its not been entered as + instead of - but its weird that it only happens at low altitude.

Return to Home looked great! you've given me a bit more confidence to test it properly myself.

Have you tried FailSafe?
Last edited by nebstress; Sep 30, 2012 at 05:10 AM.
Sep 30, 2012, 05:04 AM
Ungifted Prodigy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpy07
Dear LF team...

Would be good to have some sort of sensor check in the tool.. similar to the APM Planner.. so that we could check the axis sensors... I know we can check the baro and Ultrasonic and GPS.. .. but what about roll, pitch etc ?

Many Thanks
Jacked Up PC tools for rabbit by KKUSA
Sep 30, 2012, 05:05 AM
Ungifted Prodigy
Quote:

awesome video.
cant wait to go home and get some aerial videos from puerto gallera
Sep 30, 2012, 06:12 AM
Always learning..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multor
Jacked Up PC tools for rabbit by KKUSA
KKUSA has stopped developing the Jacked Up PC tool as far as I am aware.. also not sure if it works with latest firmware..

In any case would prefer this was available in the official tool..
Sep 30, 2012, 06:19 AM
Ungifted Prodigy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpy07
KKUSA has stopped developing the Jacked Up PC tool as far as I am aware.. also not sure if it works with latest firmware..

In any case would prefer this was available in the official tool..
yeah, didnt quite have an impact on me, as i never had a good luck from this software. always changed my esc setting, when i go from kkusas tool its different on the original,

sad this is the only way we can check the accs values.
Sep 30, 2012, 06:29 AM
Advanced Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multor
yeah, didnt quite have an impact on me, as i never had a good luck from this software. always changed my esc setting, when i go from kkusas tool its different on the original,

sad this is the only way we can check the accs values.
I would advise not to use KKUSA's GUI, especially not to change any settings!

The Rabbit GUI's develop with each firmware so you must use the same GUI as the firmware version.
Sep 30, 2012, 06:34 AM
Ungifted Prodigy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebstress

The Rabbit GUI's develop with each firmware so you must use the same GUI as the firmware version.
i meant to refer this to the past
Sep 30, 2012, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Usually with a uBlox GPS the default Baud is 9600bps, the Rabbit automatically configures it on boot up, inc. 38400bps
But what is the refresh rate? 1 or 5 Hz?
Sep 30, 2012, 09:18 AM
Advanced Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by vili
But what is the refresh rate? 1 or 5 Hz?
I would imagine/hope it is 5Hz but you will have to ask LoveFlight for the answer to that.
Sep 30, 2012, 11:47 AM
Quote:

Nice video It seems PH & RH are OK. What are your GPS settings?
Thanks
Sep 30, 2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:

I agree.
Sep 30, 2012, 12:43 PM
It started with a red biplane
Quote:
Nice video

With the "Toilet bowl Effect" check declination is correct, especially that its not been entered as + instead of - but its weird that it only happens at low altitude.

Return to Home looked great! you've given me a bit more confidence to test it properly myself.

Have you tried FailSafe?
He did initiate FailSafe at 2:55min. At least it seems to be working.
I guess i will be ordering my GPS now. It's good enough for me.

Quick Reply