Dec 29, 2011, 08:13 PM
Thread OP
Question

Priveate Message "Sent Items" shows "0" after sending a message.

a user on the forums has sent me a private message. I went to reply to him and submitted my reply. After I replied it took me back to my inbox which showed the original message from him to me. I went to look at my "sent items" in the drop down and it lists 0 and does not show the message I sent him. Did my message go through to him? and why does this show 0?

Thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 29, 2011, 08:17 PM
Thread OP
nevermind... I found the solution to my own problem. After submitting the above thread it showed me a list of similar threads one of which had a solution for me.

Mods, please disregard this thread.

To anyone else wondering, here is a link to the thread that helped me... https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1495491

Here is the quote from user NOFLYZONE that helped me...
Quote:
Go to your message screen, look on the far left for "Edit Options" click on it, and check the box for "Save a Copy of Sent Messages".
Dec 30, 2011, 11:04 AM
Admin Deluxe
Glad you got it worked out.

Quick Reply