Jun 26, 2012, 12:31 PM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
HIR/Cer, Thanks for the link. Replacement parts availability is a good thing. What in the world is the part called "Sliding Seat"?

I'm looking at its Tx/Rx and wondering, did anyone find its control compatible with any radios in the market? Has anyone tried binding it with other radios?

EDIT: Is the Sliding Seat, the magnetic coil thingy controlling the cyclic?
to remove ads between posts
Jun 27, 2012, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad
HIR/Cer, Thanks for the link. Replacement parts availability is a good thing. What in the world is the part called "Sliding Seat"?
EDIT: Is the Sliding Seat, the magnetic coil thingy controlling the cyclic?
Hi HP. You are correct. Do not know what else is included just looking at the picture of the part. BTW, believe I read in one of your recent posts that you had purchased a 4 channel heli. Any recommendations?
Jun 27, 2012, 02:18 PM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIR/Cer
Hi HP. You are correct. Do not know what else is included just looking at the picture of the part. BTW, believe I read in one of your recent posts that you had purchased a 4 channel heli. Any recommendations?
I don't want to hijack the thread. PM me your Email address and I'll Email you. How's that?
Jun 28, 2012, 02:46 PM
Thank you, HP, Am wondering if you could share your thoughts with a new thread about which 4 channel helis have impressed you, especially with your experience with the reliable 3 ch. Syma S107?

Will PM you later. Thanks again.

Quick Reply