Dec 26, 2011, 08:44 PM
-S-
-S-
Just one more..... Just one...
Discussion

Little motors and stuff

If anyone is looking for little motors, like the "blue Wonder" and a few smaller and a few bigger let me know I'll get together a list, I have some new some used I have lots of EPP foam sheets and misc. stuff I could sell if anyone is in desperate need!

-S-
to remove ads between posts
Dec 26, 2011, 10:40 PM
Livin ta fly
me and my buddy was build some little fan fold foam water planes to fly when we come over to marshall. We might could use something you have. I will have to check the plans and see what its calling for. will let you know.
Dec 26, 2011, 10:54 PM
-S-
-S-
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkx38
me and my buddy was build some little fan fold foam water planes to fly when we come over to marshall. We might could use something you have. I will have to check the plans and see what its calling for. will let you know.

Sounds good, Shoot me a PM what you need and we'll get together!

I can't believe it, I went outside and the clouds are gone! = Woo Hoo!

might get to try out the Blade CP tomorrow after the recent repairs!

-s-
Dec 26, 2011, 10:58 PM
Livin ta fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by -S-
Sounds good, Shoot me a PM what you need and we'll get together!

I can't believe it, I went outside and the clouds are gone! = Woo Hoo!

might get to try out the Blade CP tomorrow after the recent repairs!

-s-
I was so hoping to get to go fly today since I managed to get off work. Just my look it would rain every chance I have had to fly. Grrrrrrrr
Oh well maybe next week end.
Dec 27, 2011, 09:22 AM
-S-
-S-
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkx38
I was so hoping to get to go fly today since I managed to get off work. Just my look it would rain every chance I have had to fly. Grrrrrrrr
Oh well maybe next week end.
Yea it's been a bummer 6 months with no rain and all the days I'm off it rains!

Soon! -S-
Jan 12, 2012, 09:42 AM
Wisdom can not be granted.
Hey S,

These are the plans for what we want to build.

Looks like 48"x36" are what we will need to build out planes in both 3mm an 6mm thicknesses.

Also listed on the plans is the motor we need which is an AL2730.

If you have anything towards this project would be great. Let me or Sparxx38 know.

Thanks,
Orion
Jan 12, 2012, 07:26 PM
-S-
-S-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Pax
Hey S,

Looks like 48"x36" are what we will need to build out planes in both 3mm an 6mm thicknesses.

If you have anything towards this project would be great. Let me or Sparxx38 know.

Thanks,
Orion
Sounds a lot like my LeadFeather Yak I have flown the P**S out of :-)

I got a stack of EPP foam and I'm sure I got a motor and ESC that I need to part with, I'm going to collect up a bunch of stuff to offer up on RCG in the for sale section This weekend

I'll send you what I have but I'm pretty sure I have everything you need prolly batteries too!

-S-
Jan 12, 2012, 07:27 PM
-S-
-S-
Quote:
Hey S,

Thanks,
Orion
O = I didn't see the PDF's the first time - Slow Internet

That looks cool I like it, I'll let you know!

-S-
Jan 14, 2012, 08:53 AM
-S-
-S-
Quote:
Hey S,

Thanks,
Orion
PM'd you what I have!
Jan 14, 2012, 08:54 AM
-S-
-S-

Club Meeting This SUnday 2:00

All,

We will meet at 2:00 for a club meeting please be sure to attend!

come early stay late and bring something to fly!

-S-