Dec 26, 2011, 08:12 PM
-S-
-S-
Just one more..... Just one...
Rave

Shiny New Forum!!

Hey all, the Folks at RCG have been very gracious to lend us a little hunk of their servers for our little group!

When you visit please leave a note, we can use this area for anything we desire, all information is public so keep that in mind!

club updates, Items for sale, general chit chat.

At the bottom of this window is a drop down box, if it is not already selected click the drop down and select INSTANT EMAIL NOTIFICATION and you will be notified what someone posts a comment.

If you are visiting and are NOT a member yet, Please sign up! RGG is the best on line resource for information IMO and you will reap many benefits from the massive amount of information here. Personally I could not have gotten as far as I have with out them and honestly prolly would have given up!

Please enjoy and please let us know you stopped by!

RGC manages to keep this resource free for US by having sponsors, if you see an ad banner with something interesting, give it a click I have found some great items that I did not know about and have added many vendors to my - go to - lists!

-S-
to remove ads between posts