Aug 21, 2012, 09:21 AM
https://youtube.com/RC4ever
Hey!
Just came across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBtvpN6KbSI

Very recent actual Su-35 footage from the 100th anniversary of russian aviation at Zhukhovsky!
to remove ads between posts
Aug 21, 2012, 10:48 AM
Should've, Would've, Could've
Quote:
Originally Posted by toubab
Hello your video with airbrake is fantastic!
do you have some pictures of how it is made?
it will be very nice because I would like to do it too.
Thanks

Fabrice
if u go to my page and blog I have a video posted of it. Only difference from the video and now is I have a metal gear servo installed now since the cheap nylon couldn't hold the pressure.
Latest blog entry: Freewing Me262
Aug 21, 2012, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonH
Where did you purchase these at?
Sorry for delay......I got em at local hobby store......I was buying some straight rod when I walked by these pre-bent pkg of 2 from Eflite for $6 !!!
Aug 21, 2012, 12:17 PM

Main gear fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtanimal
yes i saw your post, i like it!! Ya where did you get yours. The ones i looked at, i did not like the way the wheel attached to the rod. A better picture of the wheel and the rod would help also.
got it at local hobby store.....made by e-flite.......

More pics.......

Also found a wheel shaft I could adjust on the gear rod, so the wheel would fit perfect in the retract recess.......

Used 2.75 Wheels.....
Aug 21, 2012, 12:27 PM
@ V8, the rap-version SU vid is converting now, so it will be online in a few hours

It finally came up pretty well, though it's not my music of election, I must say it gives the video a completely different feel.

Cheers!
Jandro.
Aug 21, 2012, 12:49 PM
Lol! Thanks looking forward to it! I like all music, but needed to hear a rap/hip hop song at least 1x. You good for the rest of year.
Aug 21, 2012, 02:10 PM
Mike, thanks that does look good! i will see what i can find. thanks for the help.

the SU dancing to rap, may have to check that out. with the volume down low, and ready to hit mute
Aug 21, 2012, 02:37 PM
Throttle Bender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SU-4ever
@ V8, the rap-version SU vid is converting now, so it will be online in a few hours

It finally came up pretty well, though it's not my music of election, I must say it gives the video a completely different feel.

Cheers!
Jandro.
Thanks for the warning.

If you're taking requests, Breakout by the Foo Fighters.
Aug 21, 2012, 03:38 PM
Nah country music is next, he hitting every genre. Rock/alternative has had too much glory.
Aug 21, 2012, 04:11 PM
You are a "go" for reentry
Country with an SU???
It was bad enough looking at SU crashes for what ever reason but .... Got to draw the line at country music as background to an SU flight show

Ya'll Stop drinking the Koolaid.

I'm still looking for the right musaak to do a video by..... Been asking my Russian relatives for something and its always hard rock. There has got to be a good Russian Ballet theme somewhere
Aug 21, 2012, 04:21 PM
After country... You guessed it Mexican Musica! Aye Yayaye! Then Reggaeton! ¿Por qué no?
Aug 21, 2012, 05:06 PM
Throttle Bender
No matter what song there will always be complaints. Can't have country on a Russian plane. Well maybe "I Love This Bar" but bar changed to plane.
Aug 21, 2012, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinfan
No matter what song there will always be complaints. Can't have country on a Russian plane. Well maybe "I Love This Bar" but bar changed to plane.

Lol! Ain't that the truth.

That song never gets old! That's my boat song. They need a beer mug emotion
Aug 21, 2012, 08:11 PM
Did I heard Reggaeton?

You've crossed the line!
I'll burn in blazing hellish flames before I put that in any of my vids!
(Don't take me serious, I'm just a bit extremist over my music likings)

Foo Fighters is fine but I know better themes from them! (Personal likings again)
In fact I hadn't been using rock but rather diverse Heavy Metal Sub-genres such as progressive and power the most.

BTW; have you seen these? 4,6kg under 100 amps?
If that's true , these are great numbers and I expect a Turnigy product to be pretty affordable!

HobbyKing Daily - Turnigy Aluminium EDF Unit (3 min 52 sec)
Aug 21, 2012, 08:49 PM
John
Quote:
Originally Posted by SU-4ever
Did I heard Reggaeton?

You've crossed the line!
I'll burn in blazing hellish flames before I put that in any of my vids!
(Don't take me serious, I'm just a bit extremist over my music likings)

Foo Fighters is fine but I know better themes from them! (Personal likings again)
In fact I hadn't been using rock but rather diverse Heavy Metal Sub-genres such as progressive and power the most.

BTW; have you seen these? 4,6kg under 100 amps?
If that's true , these are great numbers and I expect a Turnigy product to be pretty affordable!
If I am not mistaken this setup pushes out 2.6kg of thrust not 4.6... but yes I imagine they'd be very affordable.

Quick Reply