This thread is privately moderated by quitcherbitchen, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 26, 2011, 02:43 AM
We Begin bombing in 5 Minutes
Thread OP
Build Log

Stella/SuperCub Wing

After test flying my E450 set up in the Cub I came back and am really trying to finish the wing which is a Super Cub wing with Fowler Flaps. The wing is practically done and ready to be test flown. It weighs 188 grams or 6.76 oz which includes Hitec MG5065 servos for the ailerons and Hitec FS55 for the flaps. I may regret using the HS55 for the flaps, but it is almost done. I still get a little buzzing in the flap servos in the up position after a cycle of up down. Down doesn't buzz. I couldn't feel any binding in it. The buzz is minor. Hope to get a test flight in tomorrow. I also ordered a new 808 #16 camera for when the Stella is finished.
Latest blog entry: Freewing V2 Me 262 revival
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply