Dec 24, 2011, 08:37 PM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Discussion

Sea Shepherd Drone

Alrighty then, let's see the Japanese murder ships and the slaughter ship try and hide out this year!
Quote:
Anti-whaling activists said they had intercepted the Japanese harpoon fleet far north of Antarctic waters Sunday with the help of a military-style drone.
Sea Shepherd Conservation Society spokesman Paul Watson said the unmanned long-range drone, launched from the anti-whaling ship the Steve Irwin, had located the Japanese fleet and relayed the coordinates back to the activists.
Watson said Sea Shepherd, a militant activist group which annually shadows and harasses the Japanese whalers, had caught up with the fleet at 37 degrees south, 1,000 miles (1,600 kilometres) above Antarctic waters.
No whales had been killed so far, he added.
http://news.yahoo.com/anti-whaling-a...011629623.html
Dec 24, 2011, 09:43 PM
I don't see what good it will do until they put a homemade hellfire on the drone, or torpedo tubes or deck gun on the "steve irwin"
Dec 24, 2011, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquinn
I don't see what good it will do until they put a homemade hellfire on the drone, or torpedo tubes or deck gun on the "steve irwin"
..or one of these..

Deadliest weapons ever invented- Metal Storm (3 min 23 sec)
Dec 24, 2011, 09:59 PM
Suspended Account
Once they stop the whalers, they can move on to the cowers, piggers, and chickeners.
Dec 25, 2011, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstarr
Once they stop the whalers, they can move on to the cowers, piggers, and chickeners.
They will have to pull that bacon sandwich out of my cold, dead and greasy hands.
Dec 25, 2011, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquinn
You can bet that bunch of terrorists are testing the dropping of "payloads" from their drones.
Dec 25, 2011, 06:04 AM
Kekistani Pride
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortato
They will have to pull that bacon sandwich out of my cold, dead and greasy hands.
I'll fight to the death chewing on those ribs... I won't make it easy. I also have a T-Shirt made of BACON. I.E. I have backup.
Dec 25, 2011, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Once they figure out how to raise domestically produced whales, you might have a point.
Dec 25, 2011, 03:33 PM
Expo is built into my thumbs
I see no reason for Japan to hunt whales it really serves no good purpose. That said the Steve Irwin should be treated as the terrorist ship that they are and sunk on sight.
Dec 25, 2011, 05:43 PM
Not THAT Ira
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hance
I see no reason for Japan to hunt whales it really serves no good purpose. That said the Steve Irwin should be treated as the terrorist ship that they are and sunk on sight.
There is one reason, whale bacon.
Pig bacon is good but whale bacon takes bacon to a whole new level. It almost makes me want to run out and harpoon one myself just thinking about it. *drool*
Dec 25, 2011, 09:18 PM
I need more room!
Saw the Steve Irwin and met some of their crew a few years ago in Hobart Tazmainia. I think their tactics are too pirate like. They rammed one of the Japanese ships. I few years earlier, Green Peace shadowed and filmed the Japanese whaling fleet. The Japanese government told the fleet not to hunt if they would end up on film. Green Peace only filmed, they never got too close or endangered any ship at any time. They won that round with style.

JB
Dec 25, 2011, 09:54 PM
Guess Who's Back? :D
I think its sick how this country can be so against terrorism, yet support, film and show a group like this, and praise them for it..
Last edited by paintz2007; Dec 26, 2011 at 04:52 AM.
Dec 25, 2011, 10:01 PM
Vertical Wake
These people are idiots ----if nothing else I'm disgusted with the poor seamanship.
Dec 25, 2011, 10:12 PM
Expo is built into my thumbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintz2007
I think its sick how this country can be so against terrorism, yet support, film and show a group like this, and praise them for it..
I agree completely.
Dec 25, 2011, 11:45 PM
Intergalctic Coffee Enthusiast
Quote:
When people raise whales just for "research" on a massive scale such as the animals you mentioned, let me know.