New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 11, 2012, 05:05 PM
Find More Posts by rcsoar4fun
No worries, I made a template off the drawing and got the wings all glued together.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 04, 2012, 12:30 AM
Find More Posts by gkowen
I am a hlg newbie. Would this plane make a good first glider to learn on?
Old Nov 28, 2012, 10:27 PM
Find More Posts by rcbobcat55
sailplane nut
Hi there from RCbobcat55 I don't see any problem with this design being suitable for a newcomer. It is pretty docile with small control throws and is easy to assemble. I have 2 kits in stock right now-one with the poly wing (stock) and one with the V dihedral wing which can have flapperons installed iif desired-both versions launch easily and fly well. As a holiday special I will offer these two only at $75.00 each including shipping. Let me know. Thanks Bob M...
Old Jan 23, 2013, 09:48 PM
Find More Posts by rcbobcat55
sailplane nut
Hi from RCbobcat55 I will be making some upgrades to the dyne-o-mite kit soon. It will feature a glass/kevlar pod instead of the wood one and will feature an optional v tail. I have a prototype pod on its' way and a v dihedral wing built for it. All I have to do is come up with a v-tail to give it a try. It will be the Dyne-O-Mite II and the price will be a little higher- intro of $110.00 shipped. I am also going to try one of the new airfoils from the rc groups blog to see if the performance is improved any. I may even try a bagged wing with flapperons when I get the time. Has anyone been flying their dyne-o-mites? If so give me some feedback at RCbobcat55@yahoo.com Thanks Bob M...