Two 144" long T-38's - Page 92 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
May 24, 2012, 04:35 PM
its TALON TIME!
corsair nut's Avatar
i just saw the video for the first time, man, awesme! sounds incerdible! i love the choice of music. the right stuff is one of my all time fav's.

love the "airplane" quote at the end lol. dont call me shirley!

ps, the weathering looks awesome! are you sure you dont just want to add on another room to your house, with the T-38 in the middle, and stadium style seating around it lol
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
May 24, 2012, 05:31 PM
Capt. Z
falcon5's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by corsair nut
i just saw the video for the first time, man, awesme! sounds incerdible! i love the choice of music. the right stuff is one of my all time fav's.

love the "airplane" quote at the end lol. dont call me shirley!

ps, the weathering looks awesome! are you sure you dont just want to add on another room to your house, with the T-38 in the middle, and stadium style seating around it lol
LOL..I actually got the tape measure out a few times during the build and was measuring the living room vaulted ceiling. : D Only reason it's going to hang in the garage is ease of loading and unloading to the truck/trailer.

Yeager: "Hey Ridley...got any Beamens"

Ridley: "I might have me a stick"

Yeager: "loan me some will ya, i'll pay ya back later"

Ridley: ."fair enough"

Yeager: (looking at the F-104) "I think I see a plane over here with my name on it" .
Last edited by falcon5; May 24, 2012 at 06:12 PM.
May 24, 2012, 06:04 PM
its TALON TIME!
corsair nut's Avatar
classic for sure.
May 24, 2012, 09:56 PM
Onward and upward.
Pilatuspc12's Avatar
Mucho Grande Huevos! Very large Eggs! Good luck and may the force be with you!
Hey Andy, I flew over TPH yesterday at FL260 and came back today at FL270, over KATTS and looked for you but didn't see you at KTNX. I won't ask where you'll fly the maiden!
May 25, 2012, 11:59 AM
Capt. Z
falcon5's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilatuspc12
Hey Andy, I flew over TPH yesterday at FL260 and came back today at FL270, over KATTS and looked for you but didn't see you at KTNX. I won't ask where you'll fly the maiden!
I was wonderiing if that Pilatus PC-12 on the radar was you I should have called center and had them give you a couple turns in the hold just for good measure
May 25, 2012, 01:30 PM
Have Fun! Land, Sea or Air
jetcaptain's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon5
I was wonderiing if that Pilatus PC-12 on the radar was you I should have called center and had them give you a couple turns in the hold just for good measure
That's not right!
May 25, 2012, 02:24 PM
Registered User
Hey Andy, if you're going to let captain pink-hammer use me as a drop tank I might as well hold the video camera for some in flight maiden footage.

Jeremy
May 25, 2012, 03:42 PM
Capt. Z
falcon5's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbrimmer
Hey Andy, if you're going to let captain pink-hammer use me as a drop tank I might as well hold the video camera for some in flight maiden footage.

Jeremy
Ok but you better hold it steady though and I don't want to hear any whining that it was the turbulance that made the camera shake
May 25, 2012, 04:32 PM
EB-66C Team Member
J Morgan's Avatar
You do have a release on the drop tank, don't you Andy?

J
May 25, 2012, 05:01 PM
Capt. Z
falcon5's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Morgan
You do have a release on the drop tank, don't you Andy?

J
You betcha ..and after I hit the relese I don't want to see or hear any wincing, screaming or fussiness of any kind on the way down from the camera man either just nice and smooth video please

P.S. Just remeber to tuck and roll and you will be fine
May 25, 2012, 05:08 PM
Registered User
It's a deal. Just remember to write your AMA number on my forehead in case I get lost.
May 25, 2012, 06:10 PM
Oh wow, good Nyborg.
bd5wingnut's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon5
LOL..I actually got the tape measure out a few times during the build and was measuring the living room vaulted ceiling. : D Only reason it's going to hang in the garage is ease of loading and unloading to the truck/trailer.

Yeager: "Hey Ridley...got any Beamens"

Ridley: "I might have me a stick"

Yeager: "loan me some will ya, i'll pay ya back later"

Ridley: ."fair enough"

Yeager: (looking at the F-104) "I think I see a plane over here with my name on it" .
I saw the movie in the theater and enjoyed it so much I went back a few days later for a repeat. I have the 25th anniversary DVD and had the VHS too.

Yeah, you could say it is on my short list.

Peace, Wolf
May 26, 2012, 12:00 AM
deltas are cool
AIR SALLY's Avatar
andy any word from your wingman on the canopy plug?
May 26, 2012, 06:56 AM
EB-66C Team Member
J Morgan's Avatar
Surely he will get it done this holiday weekend. They certainly can't be working all weekend.
If they are, he should transfer to the GSA, they never work.

J
May 26, 2012, 06:38 PM
Capt. Z
falcon5's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SALLY
andy any word from your wingman on the canopy plug?
Hi Rodger,

I think the time line is the plug gets sent off to Sparky early next week.

I got the F-86 nose you sent ..you did a great job as usual!!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool Micro F-5/T-38 Parkflyer Build boingk Pusher Prop Jet Models 2 Oct 17, 2011 10:58 PM
Discussion I knew it wouldn't be long!!!!!!! Flightbox FPV Talk 8 Sep 29, 2011 06:17 PM
New Product 1/6 HETZER JAGDPANZER 38(t) Sd.Kfz. 138/2 r/c full metal BIG TANKS PLANT RC Tanks 0 Sep 28, 2011 03:38 PM
Sold Hangar Sale E-Flite P-38 rtf, GP Fokker, WM Miss America EP, Easyglider EZ T-38 ScaleBrad Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 15 Jan 02, 2008 02:22 PM