Dec 20, 2011, 09:17 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

ripoff Easytiger Models

I purchased over $13,000 in kits for easytiger model in NY and have got ripped off. I paid for kits and was told they were in stock and I would have them in 5 to 7 days. I send a cashier check next day air to make this happen. I got a broken foam kit(one of his cheap kits, around $300.00) in a week and the other kits never arrived. Approx 2 months later, I got a couple kits that was shipped from china, not NY like he said and they had broken parts. I receive on kit and it was completly destroyed. He still owes me a gaint Gee Bee, large C188, 2 c-17 foam kits and missing parts. The 310 cessna we got had broken gear, missing nose gear. The guy refused to send me the kits after 6 months because I post a notice on RCU about him. I took the notice down and he still will not ship. My customer contact him and he said he would ship the kits to them. That was over 2 months ago and still no kits. Sleazy tiger models is a rippoff, Dont trust Curtis, he is a jerk, theif, his products are shi..I would not buy anything from this jerk....He should be in jail. He got almost $5,000.00 of my money and all I got was bull shi... I have photos, text messages and emails to back up everything I have said..beware, easytiger models is a crook,that is Curtis.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 21, 2011, 04:15 AM
Rock On- Damon Atwood
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmos
I purchased over $13,000 in kits for easytiger model in NY and have got ripped off. I paid for kits and was told they were in stock and I would have them in 5 to 7 days. I send a cashier check next day air to make this happen. I got a broken foam kit(one of his cheap kits, around $300.00) in a week and the other kits never arrived. Approx 2 months later, I got a couple kits that was shipped from china, not NY like he said and they had broken parts. I receive on kit and it was completly destroyed. He still owes me a gaint Gee Bee, large C188, 2 c-17 foam kits and missing parts. The 310 cessna we got had broken gear, missing nose gear. The guy refused to send me the kits after 6 months because I post a notice on RCU about him. I took the notice down and he still will not ship. My customer contact him and he said he would ship the kits to them. That was over 2 months ago and still no kits. Sleazy tiger models is a rippoff, Dont trust Curtis, he is a jerk, theif, his products are shi..I would not buy anything from this jerk....He should be in jail. He got almost $5,000.00 of my money and all I got was bull shi... I have photos, text messages and emails to back up everything I have said..beware, easytiger models is a crook,that is Curtis.
Have you seen this:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1210020

Good luck,
DAG
Dec 22, 2011, 10:25 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmos
Please keep us updated on this issue you are having! Many times these people just re-invent themselves under some other business name and continue ripping off people. Sorry for your loss.

Gambler
Dec 23, 2011, 12:40 AM
Obessive Compulsive
Deleted. I have not done buisness with EasyTiger Models. So, I can't speak first hand.
Last edited by DaveBC; Jan 06, 2012 at 09:02 PM.
Dec 29, 2011, 09:27 AM
Come Fly With Us Sometime

Easy Tiger: Would be interesting to know from whom he copped the name.

Easy tiger made $100's of $$$ thousands selling old r/c kits - engines - props - etc. via ebay - under the name easytiger. I know this because of having purchased several old props from him. The first batch shipped nearly one month after payment, arriving with most of the paint and / or decals missing. Following several emails - he sent replacements, which were better than the first bunch, but nothing like those he advertised.

Check out his forum: www.easytigermodels.com/forum
Last edited by MinnSpin; Dec 29, 2011 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Spelling Corrections
Dec 29, 2011, 10:13 AM
Is this guy who owns and runs Easy Tiger in the United States and in what state?
My suggestion would to investigate if he is the USA and in a certain state which ever one it might be, find out if that state has a State Attorney General, and contact them. I would first try to find out just where in that state ( address) and submit this information and complaint to that State Attorney General's office.
In my state ( Indiana) there is an online complaint form you can submit.

A very good friend of mine was ripped off by a used car dealer and I helped her
file complaints with both the State Attorney General and also a division of the state Secretary of State office which licenses all car dealers in Indiana and has the power to suspend or revoke their license if they engage in bad business practices.
Believe me, it works!
A State Attorney General can file fraud charges or criminal charges against
people who operate like Easy Tiger
Whether you get your money back depends on whether the State can seize assets , etc to force the business to pay you back.

Another thought is to speak with the attorney general if charges can be filed for use of telephone or the US Mail service to commit fraud.

Then again, you can always contact an attorney who works in these areas, but that you will have to pay for.
Apr 04, 2012, 01:29 PM
I sure wish I would have read this site before I ordered from this jurk, I got the owner in New York and gave my order on march 11, 2011, it is now april 3, 2012 I have gotten several calls back from the vender and was told that the order was sent back to china by the USPS I believe that but still no delivery after the vender stated that it was being sent again. I di not recieve it and made many attempts to contact the vender , after several months was contacted after making some complaints on rcgroups a friend of the owner contacted me and took my information and a few days later I recieved a e-mail and a phone call stating that if i would ecept a silver model inplace of the white one it would be shipped and i should recieve it in 4 to 6 weeks , however no delivery, I then filed a complaint with the better business bur. of N.Y. the samae day I recieved a call from the vender stating that another kit would some be shipped and it should be delivered by feb. 5th 2012 , nothing happpened, I have been calling and e-mailing each day with no responce , These Guys are criminal and I will contact the state atourney of NY soon
Apr 04, 2012, 06:34 PM
It wasn't me...
The BBB is a private organization and as such has no real teeth to address fraud of this sort.

You might also contact the US Post Office and file a complaint of mail and wire fraud.

For more info, see: http://www.justice.gov/usao/eousa/fo...le9/43mcrm.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchant
I sure wish I would have read this site before I ordered from this jurk, I got the owner in New York and gave my order on march 11, 2011, it is now april 3, 2012 I have gotten several calls back from the vender and was told that the order was sent back to china by the USPS I believe that but still no delivery after the vender stated that it was being sent again. I di not recieve it and made many attempts to contact the vender , after several months was contacted after making some complaints on rcgroups a friend of the owner contacted me and took my information and a few days later I recieved a e-mail and a phone call stating that if i would ecept a silver model inplace of the white one it would be shipped and i should recieve it in 4 to 6 weeks , however no delivery, I then filed a complaint with the better business bur. of N.Y. the samae day I recieved a call from the vender stating that another kit would some be shipped and it should be delivered by feb. 5th 2012 , nothing happpened, I have been calling and e-mailing each day with no responce , These Guys are criminal and I will contact the state atourney of NY soon
Apr 06, 2012, 07:23 AM
Bye Bye VP Aug 2010 - Aug 2012
Curtis, ETM owner, is also the admin of RCTruth forum, the RC Groups and Hobbyking hate site. I posted some criticism of ETM on that site and was instantly banned.
Last edited by Gerry__; Apr 06, 2012 at 07:44 AM.
Apr 13, 2012, 04:52 PM

Curtis Matikow of EasyTiger

What Curtis does not understand is there are individuals in this world that will not accept being burnt by scumbags like him. He has dug his own grave........

Quick Reply