Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Mactadpole, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 02:41 AM
Find More Posts by Mactadpole
Trader Rating: 7
Sold

(8x) DYS Programmable ESC 30A Brushless Motor Speed Controller

I have 8 DYS 30A esc's to sell that have power leads with nylon braid and deans connectors. The power leads range from ~15-18cm in length. New these are like $18 each, I will take $110 for all 8 shipped in CONUS. That's less than $14 each shipped. I will include enough black shrink tubing to cover each board. I used these for a few flights on an MK X8 that I was trying to use with I2C converter and it just wouldn't fly right until I used MK BL's. So these are basically near new.

Just discovered these have atmel chips so the hacked firmware can be uploaded to them!
Last edited by Mactadpole; Dec 26, 2011 at 09:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 20, 2011, 07:28 AM
Find More Posts by rvski
Trader Rating: 9
Are you selling them all together or can I buy them in smaller amounts?
Old Dec 20, 2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvski View Post
Are you selling them all together or can I buy them in smaller amounts?
I would prefere to sell them all together but would let 4 go for $60 shipped.

Shawn
Old Dec 20, 2011, 07:28 PM
Find More Posts by rvski
Trader Rating: 9
If you have the ESC 's and you do sell me the motors, I'll buy 4.

Dave Kalinowski
Old Dec 21, 2011, 10:27 AM
Hey Dave,

The motors sold, sorry. Still interested in the ESC's?

Shawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvski View Post
If you have the ESC 's and you do sell me the motors, I'll buy 4.

Dave Kalinowski
Old Dec 22, 2011, 03:43 AM
Find More Posts by firepong
Trader Rating: 13
If I'm not correct, these could have been used with the custom firmware flash since this has a Atmel chip on it to make it UltraPWM. Should fly better on the MK with that.

Not 100% sure though as I don't have any of the 30A versions, just the 25A ones.
Old Dec 22, 2011, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firepong View Post
If I'm not correct, these could have been used with the custom firmware flash since this has a Atmel chip on it to make it UltraPWM. Should fly better on the MK with that.

Not 100% sure though as I don't have any of the 30A versions, just the 25A ones.
Possible, but I already have MK BL's flying great and I'm not going back. Already sold the I2C converters too. Is there a way to easily tell if they have the right chip for doing the custom firmware upgrade?

Shawn
Old Dec 26, 2011, 09:21 PM
Yep, these can use custom firmware. ATMEL chip onboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firepong View Post