What is this called? - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Dec 19, 2011, 01:03 AM
Waiting for the paint to dry.
ctrout's Avatar

What is this called?

starting at post 76 I see the same thing Wrightme started with me
Is post 77-Baiting the user Brent ?
if no one reports the post its not changed but is it still baiting by the now in place rules?
and post-
post 79
post 81
post 83
As the attempt keeps moving.
Not many will do this all day long but the few that do make the forums pointless if they stick to users for only this use.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 19, 2011, 10:49 AM
Admin Deluxe
Jim T. Graham's Avatar
Could you rephrase your question? Have you reported these posts that you have an issue with?
Dec 19, 2011, 11:12 AM
Waiting for the paint to dry.
ctrout's Avatar
Sure, Looking at the conversation it looks as Wrightme is baiting a user.
The user may not report this as a rule violation at this time. If Wrightme joins a topic the other user is posting in to continue this behavior, is it a rule violation ? and is there a name for this behavior?

This post topic is not directed at me. I would rather not start a conversation to get an example, just use this one for clarifiction.
Dec 19, 2011, 02:11 PM
Admin Deluxe
Jim T. Graham's Avatar
If you feel a user is "baiting" or "trolling" another user then you should use the report button so the moderators can take a look.
Dec 19, 2011, 03:36 PM
Waiting for the paint to dry.
ctrout's Avatar
I understand.
If they do it to me https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...5&postcount=52 and no action takes place its just more of the same for the guy trying to prevent it.
Thanks for your time.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion This is not right and I called it a nut. rcjetpilot Site Chat 117 Oct 29, 2011 12:40 AM
Question Can someone tell me what this is called? 3d astronaut DIY Electronics 0 Oct 13, 2011 01:21 AM
Question What is this type of Servo Link called? lofi The Builders Workshop 21 Jul 01, 2011 02:04 PM
Discussion Aileron Mod... what's this called? SquireM Foamies (Scratchbuilt) 3 Apr 08, 2011 09:27 PM
Discussion What is this model called? Csessa Electric Plane Talk 7 Apr 05, 2011 09:26 PM