This thread is privately moderated by rcmorrow, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 18, 2011, 10:00 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Sailplane Dollies

Finally finishing up a couple sailplane dollies this weekend and into next week.

It has been a very hectic couple months with many unexpected surprises.

Getting my shop in shape for doing woodworking has been a task also after several great months of having it set up for the model work. I have my equipment just about all set now.....table saw, band saw, lathe, planer, jointer, and a wide variety of small prtable pwer tools as well as hand tools. Makes it much easier to get projects like the sailplane dollies completed with the shop in order.............it has been difficult getting everything set this fall with some unexpected health issues, fortunately all is in order now and I am back on track for the winter.

I have a completed sailplane dolly as well as a kit going out very soon.

If anyone is interested in the sailplane dollies please contact me soon, as I will be putting these on hold in just a few weeks and not produce any kits or completed ones again until next summer.

Bob
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply