Dec 17, 2011, 08:24 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

New UAV System from Zero UAV

Hi everyone

wanted to share on this forum my testing and progress with this new UAV System from Zero UAV. I have just received it and a series of videos will be posted showing indoor tests, installation in plane, and then flight videos.

New UAV and UAV System video series about to start (2 min 39 sec)

Zero UAV has a good promise about this system so let us see if this stands to its promise.

GCS has just been translated into English and I will post a review of GCS soon as well. seems like an easy to use system apart from its size making it impossible to fit on smaller planes. least needed is a skywalker type or a big glider plane maybe if testing on RC Planes. Zero UAV has their own RTF UAV but they did not send it to me yet as they do not have one in stock and they are also upgrading the mold for it for the new design changes.

well for now, let us test it on foamy rc planes and see how it behaves.

any questions, feed back and suggestions, feel free to share with me.

Sincerely

AliShanMao
to remove ads between posts
Dec 18, 2011, 01:50 AM
Keith
Ali,
Good luck getting all that gear into a foamy, you will need a very big plane for that kit. Not even sure you could get into a Skywalker.
Do you have an expected retail price?
cheers

Keith
Apr 19, 2012, 09:02 AM
Hi Ali,

Yes..me too, how much price? and where can I get more info about Zero UAV? I send email to you Ali...Thank you..

Regards
Eko

Quick Reply