This thread is privately moderated by stangflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 17, 2011, 12:18 AM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
For Sale

Lanier P-51 sport ARF New In Box

Hey Everyone,
Deal feel through and the Lanier Rc P-51 Sport ARF so it's still available. The kit is in pristine condition with original box and wrapping. PM with any questions or for additional photos. $70 + Shipping!!!! Thanks for looking and happy holidays
to remove ads between posts
Dec 17, 2011, 10:01 PM
Trader Rating: 112
i want my refund , u did not send it, so give me a refund.
Dec 17, 2011, 10:28 PM
Trader Rating: 14
price on shipping to smyrna, tn 37167
Dec 17, 2011, 11:49 PM
Trader Rating: 119
Glued to the CA bottle
Looks like it was sold what fell through

and a refund question too, oh my

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1550909
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday 09:18 PM
stangflyer Lanier P-51 sport ARF New In Box

Hey Everyone,
Deal feel through and the Lanier Rc P-51 Sport ARF so it's still available. The kit is in pristine condition with original box and wrapping. PM with any questions or for additional photos. $70 + Shipping!!!! Thanks for looking and happy holidays

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today 07:01 PM
hurleycycle i want my refund , u did not send it, so give me a refund.
Dec 18, 2011, 01:25 AM
Trader Rating: 4
This could possibly get interesting..
Latest blog entry: video
Dec 18, 2011, 05:06 PM
Thread OP
Hurley,
I sincerely apologist that i put gmail instead of hotmail but i have no connection to that account and thus have no way of returning your money. It was a honest mistake that was made in my carelessness and I'm sure I'm not the only one to have switched two accounts and many of us have more than one email. You'll have to take it up with pay pal and I'm sorry about that.... i wish that i could, but i don't have a way to.

To Everyone else,
The deal fell through because of a incorrect online shipping quote and when i took it in to get a quote at ups they rounded up all the measurement increased cost $20 more than predicted. In addition, i misplaced the motor during my recent move and apologized to Hurley for the inconvenience and gave him the option to just buy the airframe or walk away no hard feelings. Nothing went right in other words.
Thus now i am just selling the airframe and now I know exactly how much it will be to ship for everyone's convenience.

Cheers,
Trevor
Dec 18, 2011, 05:20 PM
Thread OP
Pm sent to mustangkcode thx
Dec 18, 2011, 07:54 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Yes you have a way to return Hurley's money (you should work it out with paypal). You were responsible for giving him the incorrect email address. If you are selling an item and gave the buyer the wrong address and somebody gets the payment/check/money order then it's your responsibility to correct your mistake.
It would be unfair to the buyers in this forum for you to continue selling an item that has been paid for already by another member.
Dec 18, 2011, 09:03 PM
Thread OP
I have no intention of selling it until the issue is resolved but this does not mean that i cant line up a buy who would like to purchase it when it becomes available. As for PayPal i understand what you are saying and if i had all of Hurley's info i might be able to do so but if I'm not mistake isn't this why we use PayPal? So that if we have a issue we ourselves can resolve the issue?. I don't have a problem talking to PayPal but i don't think that they will let me resolve the conflict as i did not send or receive the money not to mention I have no way of knowing if the money and if was sent how much was sent. Its not that i don't trust you Hurley i just think that it will be easier for you to contact PayPal and resolve the issue.

On a side note! Welcome to the forum han28 thanks for your input and your first post!

Cheers,
Trevor
Dec 18, 2011, 09:29 PM
i talked to paypal, they said it could take up to a week, to get a refund. if they can get it. since i sent it, they dont have to give it up( the person how got it) they look at it is being my mistake. so i might get it back or not..
Dec 18, 2011, 09:37 PM
Trader Rating: 0
stangflyer,

There's a way to get the money from your (paypal) email address. Just log in to your paypal and add that e-mail address that you gave to Hurley to your paypal account. As long as the credentials match then you should be able to retrieve the money. Problem solved.

P.S. Your first post is always the best!!!
Dec 18, 2011, 10:09 PM
i called them ( paypal). they said they would try to get it. but i sent the $130.00 were you told me to ( [email protected] ) and they look at it is being my fault. it want to the wrong place. and that person has to refund it. so if they fight it . the refund. i might not get it back. so i might be f!!!ed. so no plane and motor and no refund is of yet. p.s. for wanting to get a deal on rcgroup, i got f!!!ed on ebay so i came here and got the same.
Dec 18, 2011, 10:40 PM
Thread OP
Han28,
I don't have the rights to [email protected] and as far as i know that email account doesn't exist let alone the PayPal account. My primary e-mail is a Gmail account and i put Gmail instead of Hotmail. As far as the first post, i would beg to differ with you. Just as with age, a persons response to fellow members will become exponentially more helpful as time and experience progresses but that's just me.

Hurley,
There was no intention of screwing you over nore will i ever . I have sold multiple aircraft to other members and haven't had a single issue in fact just sold one on the 15th. I'm sorry it turned out this way and i hope you get your money back. The guys on this form are awesome and are very helpful and offer great deals. I'm sorry for your experience and i hope your future endeavors on RCgroups turn out better. It been a learning experience for both of us.

Cheers,
Trevor
Dec 18, 2011, 10:48 PM
i hope it turns out for the best to. i get mad fast. sorry! i hope we both can move on. i will let u know if i get it back. hopefully soon. thanks.
Dec 18, 2011, 11:02 PM
Thread OP
Totally understand Hurley... I'm the same way. 99% of members i have run into on RCG are awesome and a pleasure to deal with and talk to including you and i hope you find that as well. My sincere apologies and I wish you the best of luck and happy flying.
Cheers,
Trevor

Quick Reply