Dec 16, 2011, 06:31 PM
Team Edge
Thread OP
Whoops!

Quads and no mods alllowed for spring 2012

Ok, well someone, won't say who, lets say one of my staffiers here. Decided to take it upon herself to post our newest rc in a forum and on her facebook page. You know you can't do nothing when something is posted on line. Can't retract, can't delete, its up there and everyone has seen it. So on that note, heres a few sneak peek images of what "I ONLY WISH TO POST" of the TE-Quad4. We will be taking orders asap. Keep in mind, Quad racing will only be held in TN and possibly at Battelfield RC. Also one thing to mention. These are not offroad Quads! Don't go thinking they are what there not. These wide rims will be wrapped in some serious onroad lowprofile tires! Test so far are way cool and found no top heaviness what so ever in the turns! More to come later!

Robert
to remove ads between posts
Dec 16, 2011, 06:44 PM
Team Edge
Thread OP
Ah forgot, and yes, your current kart figure will fit on the quad4. They're the same scale as the karts.

Robert
Dec 16, 2011, 06:50 PM
1fastrckart
I knew you'd post pics sooner than later. I knew it! I've been telling everyone you would. To fn sweet bro. Do we have to run nimhs or can we run lipos?

Fastkart
Dec 16, 2011, 07:00 PM
Nice I guess we have to make a trip up to Nashville now. You know your going to have Ceri and Jonathan knocking on your door for freebies right?

JB'
Dec 16, 2011, 07:09 PM
Me Toby You?
Nothing what I expected from you guys Robert.

Toby
Dec 16, 2011, 07:15 PM
master of spinning
how much will they cost? me and my dad may buy one if there not to much.

Tye
Dec 16, 2011, 07:20 PM
Whats Black and has 24's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by djskiptonic
Nice I guess we have to make a trip up to Nashville now. You know your going to have Ceri and Jonathan knocking on your door for freebies right?

JB'

If Jonathan and her get one for free we all get one! One for all and we all want one Isn't that the way it goes?

Gottacuda
Dec 16, 2011, 07:29 PM
It reminds me of the old LRP they made years ago but with more realism. You guys are the best for realism it seems when it comes to rc with figures. I'm with Tye how much for one?

Cart Miester
Dec 16, 2011, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaCuda
If Jonathan and her get one for free we all get one! One for all and we all want one Isn't that the way it goes?

Gottacuda

Gary I've never begged for free stuff in my life. Whats wrong with you hun. So Robert lets talk. You gonna send Jonathan and I one for Christmas right? See Gary it could be a gift.

Ceri
Dec 16, 2011, 07:58 PM
number6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC
Ok, well someone, won't say who, lets say one of my staffiers here. Decided to take it upon herself to post our newest rc in a forum and on her facebook page. You know you can't do nothing when something is posted on line. Can't retract, can't delete, its up there and everyone has seen it. So on that note, heres a few sneak peek images of what "I ONLY WISH TO POST" of the TE-Quad4. We will be taking orders asap. Keep in mind, Quad racing will only be held in TN and possibly at Battelfield RC. Also one thing to mention. These are not offroad Quads! Don't go thinking they are what there not. These wide rims will be wrapped in some serious onroad lowprofile tires! Test so far are way cool and found no top heaviness what so ever in the turns! More to come later!

Robert

Nice quadrunner guys. Last I heard un approved social media postings are grounds for job termination. Does this mean theres a position open once she's fired Robert?

Dec 16, 2011, 08:20 PM
Whats Black and has 24's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeriJonston
Gary I've never begged for free stuff in my life. Whats wrong with you hun. So Robert lets talk. You gonna send Jonathan and I one for Christmas right? See Gary it could be a gift.

Ceri

Asking for two for Xmas? Really Ceri? You momma must have taught you everything you know.

Gottacuda
Dec 16, 2011, 09:38 PM
Why only Tennessee? Limiting where you can race is not smart business to me. Not telling you how to run your business but.

Mr.Fixit
Dec 16, 2011, 10:01 PM
Team Edge
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fixit
Why only Tennessee? Limiting where you can race is not smart business to me. Not telling you how to run your business but.

Mr.Fixit
Hi fixit how the kart going? Hey listen no offense taken what so ever. The reason being is this. My wife and I are moving as everyone now knows up to Nashville TN. The biz will remain in Al. I'll be making trips back and forth as its only a few hours to and from the facilty. The Quads are something I don't want to flood the kart tracks with at this time. When something new comes out, everyone wants it. Once everyone has it, they're other rc's get put aside. We've all seen it. Fresh is trend as I call it. With this in mind I only want the Quad4s up by me and not raced at the other tracks so they'll be plenty of karts to race. At this time I don't want to do quad racing only if just Quads show up. To many look forward to racing the karts yearly. You've seen in here and other forums. I don't want to loose the kart classes to the quad4s. Sure people can buy it and run it, even do what ever with them. But I only want race them at selective tracks I choose. Only those I have mentioned and those only. Now if a non TERC track wishes to hold Quad races by themselves, feel free. Just not on our other tracks where we race our karts for now. Just my reasons.

Robert
Dec 16, 2011, 10:19 PM
Thats Right!
These look fun Robert. Count me in.

Jeffgmann
Dec 16, 2011, 11:12 PM
Not sure if I can make the drive up and race all the time but I'll take one if the price is right.

BigDonald

Quick Reply