This thread is privately moderated by challenger_i, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 16, 2011, 12:23 AM
OCD: Old, Cranky and Disgusted
Thread OP
Discussion

Howdy, Ya'll!

Hmmmnnn.... I see all these members, coming to check me out. I wonder what goes through their heads when they find I don't have a whole lot to put on this page!

My Daddy always said "Son, its best to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt!"

He was a wise man...

Ya'll go out and and have some fun!

CH-I
to remove ads between posts
Dec 16, 2011, 07:18 AM
Bellanca Kruesair

challenger

Yeah-but if you're smart,we'll never know.Welcome aboard.Open up.What are your interests?
Latest blog entry: Ban Birds.
Dec 16, 2011, 10:20 PM
Thread OP
Well, my Dad did say I was a smart something...
My interests? Anything that consumes copious quantities of cold, hard cash.
You know: flying machines (both big and small), females, anything that sux bux.
Feb 14, 2012, 10:27 AM
Always Ready!
---
Last edited by warhead_71; Apr 02, 2014 at 07:59 AM.
Feb 04, 2014, 09:07 AM
I'm simply returning the check out.

As to dads... most of them imparted a lot of wisdom. Gota appreciate them for doing so.
Feb 04, 2014, 10:36 AM
Bellanca Kruesair
Howdy right back atcha...I 'm everything in your Avatar but disgusted..I'm currently building 5 model airplanes and one full scale Ultralite..

You have any favorite airplanes ?.

Welcome, Earl.
Feb 04, 2014, 11:00 AM
Earl... I've enjoyed a good many of your post and your enthusiasm for flight is contagious.

I've a hanger full of flight ready planes and one needing repairs. It is a 96" self designed sport plane powered by 35cc gas. Repairs will likely take a few weeks and are on hold until clearing out my to do list made when retiring last August.

I've whittled on that list and made good progress and want to keep the momentum to clear the list before getting back at model building. I've a good adequate building area, but its not conducive to also doing repairs at the same time, so I'm hesitant to put anything on the boards and desire to keep them clear for repairs while whittling on the home projects list.

Maiden of self designed sport plane.
Sport35.mpg (8 min 5 sec)
Apr 01, 2014, 11:08 PM
Thread OP
Howdy, Earl!

As to favorite airplanes, that's a tough question. I lean more towards round engines, tho!

What ultralight you building?

Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxyearl
Howdy right back atcha...I 'm everything in your Avatar but disgusted..I'm currently building 5 model airplanes and one full scale Ultralite..

You have any favorite airplanes ?.

Welcome, Earl.
Apr 02, 2014, 04:01 AM
Bellanca Kruesair
Answered your own dang question, didn't you ?

Thanks for the PM...Interesting read....
Apr 07, 2014, 09:35 AM
Thread OP
Howdy Earl!

Interesting, eh? Most folks find my diatribes to be good for insomnia!

Quick Reply