Dec 15, 2011, 09:17 PM
Team Edge
Thread OP
Discussion

Team Edge RC member only tech chat tonight! From 830 to ?

TESTING THE CHATROOM OUT TONIGHT! Please use your old password and ID along with the same book mark/http. I'm heading in now. Come join us and lets see if the bandwidth will hold up this time. We think we have it fixed now? LOL

Tonights Tech Chat: Batteries and getting mac voltage for racing!

Robert
to remove ads between posts
Dec 15, 2011, 09:19 PM
The old one right ?

Ceri
Dec 15, 2011, 09:25 PM
MightyDog
We don't have a clue where to go. We weren't here when chat was up and running.

Digdug
Dec 15, 2011, 09:28 PM
Thats Right!
Drop Robert an email real quick. He might respond in time.

Jeffgmann
Dec 15, 2011, 09:33 PM
On my way in a few!

Trek
Dec 15, 2011, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffGmann
Drop Robert an email real quick. He might respond in time.

Jeffgmann
I'm in the same boat. I don't have my bookmarks since I have a new laptop. Oh well hope someone takes good notes
Dec 16, 2011, 12:05 AM
Me Toby You?
What happen I got booted off. The page is down now whats up? Did we crash it again? I'll try it again later.

Toby
Dec 16, 2011, 09:48 AM
Always were your sun glasses!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Warren
What happen I got booted off. The page is down now whats up? Did we crash it again? I'll try it again later.

Toby

It crashed I guess. Everyone was talking about charging methods and then I couldn't log back in. It kept giving me an error message.

Lead
Dec 16, 2011, 09:55 AM
I was booted off to so don't feel bad guys. I think they should forget about the chatroom it doesn't work for us. This happens everytime. Last year before the site changes took place it craashed. To many on at one time is what Cindy claims.

Ceri
Dec 16, 2011, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeriJonston
I was booted off to so don't feel bad guys. I think they should forget about the chatroom it doesn't work for us. This happens everytime. Last year before the site changes took place it craashed. To many on at one time is what Cindy claims.

Ceri

Everyone was booted off Ceri. It wasn't just certain people. Thats what happens when a chatroom or site crashes. Cindy and Robert now have plans to buy another server with more bw. Theres no way around it. With all the drivers trying to send, chat and post pictures all at the same time. I told him it would crash and it did. We won't be holding another chat until things get fixed by Cindy I'm willing to bet.

Mitch
Dec 16, 2011, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpracing
Everyone was booted off Ceri. It wasn't just certain people. Thats what happens when a chatroom or site crashes. Cindy and Robert now have plans to buy another server with more bw. Theres no way around it. With all the drivers trying to send, chat and post pictures all at the same time. I told him it would crash and it did. We won't be holding another chat until things get fixed by Cindy I'm willing to bet.

Mitch

I know Mitch I'm not that stupid. I figured it was fixed since they were opening chat back up. Wouldn't I be correct in assuming? It was a total bummer to many including Jonathan and I. Also a little last minute don't you think?

Ceri
Dec 16, 2011, 02:25 PM
Me Toby You?
Yeah it was a drag Ceri. I was getting into it and then ERROR! Oh well I guess they had to try somehow to see if it worked.

Toby
Dec 16, 2011, 03:14 PM
Thats Right!
So what happen was it just crashed? Holly cow I bet he's mad now. Tons of people were in there. I see you guys were. Some of the drivers I don't even remember racing with or ever meeting. One guy was even from Canada. Go figure.

Jeffgmann
Dec 16, 2011, 03:57 PM
Team Edge
Thread OP
Yes it crashed due to traffic and lack of bandwidth once again. They told us we had enough. WRONG! Guys I got to go. I have so much to do with xmas being next week! I'll be back on later this evening to chat with you guys in the threads here. See you all then?

Robert
Dec 16, 2011, 05:11 PM
MightyDog
Well it made no difference for Doug and I. We had no clue where or what to do. Don't forget about us somewhat new kartiers next time

Digdug

Quick Reply