The ORIGINAL #16 HD keycam thread (read posts #1-#5 BEFORE posting questions) - Page 1325 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
May 15, 2018, 09:42 PM
ultra cheap pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noize
Hi, folks! Need help! My 808 #16 is turning on with solid yellow after red, then doesn't react on any buttons, can't record, can't switch mode, only reset button is working. PC is not recognizing camera at all. Trying to manual upload new bootloader and firmware with no result - same issues. Is it dead?
I own about 12x unit of 808 #16 where 5x of them have the same problem like yours after several usage especially if the lens module knocked hard, i solved it by replacing the lens camera module because some parts of the ribbon connection behind the camera lens module is loose or damaged. Try apply pressure behind the camera module's metal panel where the ribbon is and activate. Sometime the camera module is overheating else check the ribbon connection.
to remove ads between posts
May 20, 2018, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ican3d
I own about 12x unit of 808 #16 where 5x of them have the same problem like yours after several usage especially if the lens module knocked hard, i solved it by replacing the lens camera module because some parts of the ribbon connection behind the camera lens module is loose or damaged. Try apply pressure behind the camera module's metal panel where the ribbon is and activate. Sometime the camera module is overheating else check the ribbon connection.
Wow, 12 units are much! You were right ribbon connector issue. Thanks

Quick Reply