Dec 24, 2011, 08:23 AM
If you ordererd spare parts such as props[which are backordererd] with your plane,this most likely the cause in delay.I think they will ship the entire order in 1 parcell.Check into that....Also I never use express shipping because it always take about 12-15 days for delivery.I ordered my p-51 0n the 9th and still have not seen it.... oh well I know the overseas game and will wait patiently!!!
Jpaw
P.S .Merry X-MAS EVERYONE!!!!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 24, 2011, 08:39 AM
Your Pilot Ryan
Mine shipped two days before I ordered it
Dec 24, 2011, 10:43 AM
Hey guys,
Well, the temptation for the F4U finally took its toll..... I have the F6F & P47 & the daily peek at the Corsair did me in. I ordered it & really no concern as to when it gets shipped. I started on the F6F & will get into the P47 when its done & I'm sure my winter "hibernation" time will be productive. I really do find favor with the 1100mm's & the quality/detail of the Durafly birds. I'll have them all eventually as my hangar has plenty of room.

Denny
Dec 24, 2011, 11:49 AM
I agree.I really like the detail of these birds,and I will probably have to get them all to,but with my fleet at around 50+ planes,and 10 or so heli's,I have a definite space problem.Guess it's time to start weeding out a few.

Contrary to popular belief........it's not a hobby.......it's an addiction!!LOL!
And I have no plans to find a cure for myself anytime soon.
Dec 24, 2011, 06:29 PM
That will simply buff out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra_Spitfire View Post
Mine turned up yesterday, along with my P-51. I am impressed at the detail, she looks magnificent!

I have it on my DX6i and it flies great with 20% expo.
Ultra - what was the shipping time from HK for the Corsair?

I am only starting out but looking at putting away the Corsair or P51 as a goal to work up from from my current beginner flying skills

Merry Christmas all !
Dec 24, 2011, 06:41 PM
Geez That's A Big Fly
Boofhead, I get my orders from Hong Kong with in 7-8 days to my door 99% of the time. The quickest was 4 days

Have a great Xmas.

Shaun.
Dec 24, 2011, 07:37 PM
Planes, need more planes
Damn, here we go again, I just ordered the mustang and the corsair. Don't tell my wife! That makes a about 700 bucks in the last 5 weeks. I am definitely a junkie. I need help.......tomorrow
Dec 26, 2011, 01:16 PM
Lets go you guys...
Pictures and videos, please :-)
Dec 26, 2011, 01:18 PM
Please!
Dec 26, 2011, 04:27 PM
Finally made a maiden flight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguide7 View Post
Damn, here we go again, I just ordered the mustang and the corsair. Don't tell my wife! That makes a about 700 bucks in the last 5 weeks. I am definitely a junkie. I need help.......tomorrow

Right!??? Me too. My models are in the states and waiting to inspected by customs.... oohhh sweet anticipation....

Stang and a Corsair, I hope to add a Spitfire if they make one!
Dec 26, 2011, 04:54 PM
Mine was dropped of saturday at my store but since i wasn't there to sign for it i can't get it till tomorow....and i gotta close my store the rest of the week I'll try to get some box shots of it tomorow if no one beats me to it.
Dec 26, 2011, 09:36 PM
Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncebk2003 View Post
Contrary to popular belief........it's not a hobby.......it's an addiction!!LOL!
And I have no plans to find a cure for myself anytime soon.
My wife says there is a cure, but I refused treatment!
Dec 27, 2011, 03:38 PM
Got it! I dont have time to take pictures, im at work, i just pulled it out real quick to take a peak...i think we all will be pleased! It was packed nice and tight with a layer of bubble wrap around basicaly everything. I wont get home till around 11ish cdt but i will try to make some quick photos.
Dec 27, 2011, 03:42 PM
Your Pilot Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth View Post
Got it! I dont have time to take pictures, im at work, i just pulled it out real quick to take a peak...i think we all will be pleased! It was packed nice and tight with a layer of bubble wrap around basicaly everything. I wont get home till around 11ish cdt but i will try to make some quick photos.
Hurry up would ya come on go home sick just kidding can't wait
Dec 27, 2011, 04:16 PM
the only 2 quick ones i took....i run a pizza place and i pray we are about to get busy Oh yeah.....the scale prop is sweet!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]