ArduPilot's best friend! Remzibi OSD(Poor Man's OSD) + GPS for FPV
Remzibi's OSD(Poor Man's OSD) + 10HZ GPS w/ USB Cable for FPV UVA
ArduPilot's best friend! Remzibi OSD is an incredible, very versatile OSD! Not to mention that the configuration software is by far the best one.
Includes MTK3329 10HZ GPS module and USB cable for programming.
Remzibi's OSD Technical Data:
- Supply power requirement: 7V-14V (ie: 2S or 3S Lipo)
- Video voltage measurment range 0-15V
- Engine(ENG) voltage measurment range 0-30V
- General purpose ADC measurment - Build your own or use off the shelf components for many advanced readings - ie. Temperature, Amps, Air Speed, Prop Speed, RSSI, etc.
- Video signals - standard PAL or NTSC
- GPS - any GPS 5V supply with NMEA protocol with TLL standard TX RX signals (however best results and advantages are with dedicated GPS module working 5Hz update position)
- Printed OSD board size 29mmx39mm
Remzibi's OSD Functionality:
- PC connection for configuration/calibration purposes using dedicated PC program
- No need for a free channel on your receiver for Remzibi's OSD to function
- GPS detection and configuration automaticaly
- Home autosave function configurable based on number of satelites - button "save home" works independently
- Metric(km/h) or feet(MPH) units - configurable
- Zero altitude to airfield level - configurable
- Fully configurable screen layout (no more cropped off data around the screen border like some other OSD's)
- Graphical symbols and fonts configurable (Font editor for creating your own symbols and characters)
- Voltages calibration function and all ADC inputs including alarms
- Frequency calibration for Hz or RPM (gain definable)
- PC configuration software includes GPS emulator for testing and setup purposes.
- Language Editor - Currently available in English, Polish and French. Simple to use langauge editor can be used to translate to any other language.
Remzibi's OSD Button function:
- Save home position (short click)
- Video mode change (NTSC or PAL) press and hold button for about 1 second
- Programming mode (pressed when conecting to power) for PC communication
Information currently available on the Remzibi's OSD (additional hardware may be required):
- Latitude (format DDMM.MMMM or DD.DDDDDD can be choosen)
- Longitude (format DDMM.MMMM or DD.DDDDDD can be choosen)
- Speed (k/m or miles/h can be choosen)
- Altitude (meters or feet)
- Direction home arrow (animated arrow or user definable)
- Distance home (meters or feet)
- Satelite quantity (GPS signal quality)
- Heading (0º to 359º)
- Video battery voltage (individually scaled and calibrated)
- Main (Engine) battery voltage (individually scaled and calibrated)
- Virtual ADC which keeps a running total for use with battery MAH consumption
- Flight timer
- Variometer (meters/s or feet/s)
- UTC Time - UTC Date - Alarms for distance, ADC, atitude, battery voltages (individually scaled and calibrated)
- 32 static displayed independent graphical-character symbols, configurable
- Summary screen - after detection 0 speed for configurable X seconds, shows max values for altitude, distance, speed (function can be disabled)
- Frequency meter (RCl input resistor need 220-515ohm or T0 in new board) - can be scaled for any units by gain as Hz or RPM, cooperate with magnetic(halotron) or optical sensor - or can be used as frames counter when connected to RX output directly
All displayed information can be placed anywhere on the screen, can be visible or invisible. Each object can have a definable leading character(picture) and ending character(picture).
All configuration is done by the PC configuration program written by HappyKillmore.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Remzibi OSD (Poor Man's OSD) integration with ArduPilot||HappyKillmore||FPV Talk||543||Apr 07, 2015 01:27 PM|
|Discussion||ArduPilot, ArduShield v2, ArduIMU v2, Remzibi OSD with NMEA GPS (Tutorial)||HappyKillmore||UAV - Unmanned Aerial Vehicles||621||Jan 21, 2015 04:10 PM|
|For Sale||ArduPilot Mega Rembizi's OSD EagleTree FPV GPS||jacksonjackson||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||1||Jul 17, 2011 08:42 PM|
|Discussion||ArduIMU v2, 3-axis magnetometer and Remzibi OSD for FPV submarines/other non-GPS FPV||HappyKillmore||FPV Talk||25||Apr 03, 2011 12:19 PM|