Dec 06, 2011, 01:47 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Collet or grub screw

I maidened my quad on Sunday and I'm not getting the efficacy I should, even with balanced props I am at 60% throttle to hover. I have notest some osalating in the prop adapters and I am using the grub screw type so as I tighten the screw it moves of centre. Picturing how a collet works it seames they may be better but what are you thoughts?

I brought the wrong motors so I have had to turn the spindle round and fit a collar as they where designed to be mounted from behind, I would like to buy an adaptor that mounts straight on to the motor but I can't seem to find one with 3 holes that doesn't cost more than the motors did.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply