Apr 08, 2012, 07:02 PM
aka Ranger Bill
Well the Master's is over... NOW it's time for SEFF!!!
to remove ads between posts
Apr 08, 2012, 07:10 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Was that a weird ending or what?
Apr 08, 2012, 07:12 PM
aka Ranger Bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by bildo baggins
Was that a weird ending or what?
Yes it was, and awesome. Gotta love that a guy named Bubba won!
Apr 09, 2012, 08:21 PM
MN WATTS Master
Just to be very clear...... WATCH YOUR FOOD!
Apr 10, 2012, 10:50 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremanBill
Well the Master's is over... NOW it's time for SEFF!!!
Yep it was nice, not as pretty as Augusta National normally is, to mild a fall and no winter to speak of, everything was already bloomed and done with.

1500 miles round trip. Now two weeks from now I be 400 or so miles away from home again, woo hoo.
Apr 10, 2012, 10:57 AM
aka Ranger Bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle34
Yep it was nice, not as pretty as Augusta National normally is, to mild a fall and no winter to speak of, everything was already bloomed and done with.

1500 miles round trip. Now two weeks from now I be 400 or so miles away from home again, woo hoo.
I noticed that on TV, not nearly as colorful as usual. Still so beautiful of a course and wow what a final round!
Apr 10, 2012, 11:16 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremanBill
I noticed that on TV, not nearly as colorful as usual. Still so beautiful of a course and wow what a final round!
Yes it was. The double eagle was awesome, I think Bubba out played Louis over the whole round though.

I was telling my wife, as many years as I've been watching on TV the thing you dont see is how much elevation change there is on each of the holes. My grandfather has been getting tickets now for 74 years (since he was in medical school at Augusta.)
Apr 10, 2012, 11:39 AM
aka Ranger Bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle34
Yes it was. The double eagle was awesome, I think Bubba out played Louis over the whole round though.

I was telling my wife, as many years as I've been watching on TV the thing you dont see is how much elevation change there is on each of the holes. My grandfather has been getting tickets now for 74 years (since he was in medical school at Augusta.)
Agreed. I think Bubba outplayed him all day. The Double was cool, and it took skill to put in the right spot, but as all long shots like that go a certain amount of luck played into it too. He played well but Bubba was on his A game aLL day long. That shout of of the woods in the playoff was incredible, even more so because that is what he meant to do!

Now let's go play with toy airplanes!

Quick Reply