ArduPilot Mega V2 Purple Kit - Page 5 - RC Groups
Feb 22, 2012, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbvideo
Hi I need help with multiwii 1.9, I would like to use my pro ARDUINO minority to control the tilt of the camera while using AUX2 and 'active CAM 1.7 vetsione on STAB ... something I could do, but in 1.9 (more extended ) I can only enable the input of the pot but do not assign the function to interact with CAM STAB TILT if anyone can help me
Wrong thread, https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1261382
to remove ads between posts
Feb 22, 2012, 06:10 AM
A man with too many toys
I just got my APM2 yesterday and I am very impressed with the very small size and all the features. It was easy to load the firmware. I am very impressed with the PC software.

I plugged in the board to USB and everything game right up. I got a good GPS lock setting at my desk and a Google Earth photo popped right up with the correct GPS location. The compass was accurate. This was all with just the board plugged into the USB port.

Now I have to get with it and finish my airplane. I am building a wood kit to I have some work ahead of me.

Feb 23, 2012, 05:21 AM
Hi Guys,

I got APM 2 yesterday and installed it straight away in a Bixler to test it out before I put it in my Carbon Hexa which used to have an APM1 in it. The APM 1 was very disappointing to me but I did get it second hand and I worked out that the Magnetometer was stuffed so no wonder.

This thing is awesome in Arduplane, especially with PID configs downloadable for the Bixler. I flew several 'Missions' today and it performed flawlessly in 20mph winds. My 8yo put in 8 very random waypoints with very different altitudes and it easily did its thing. The RTL and Stabilize will be good for me improving my FPV.

Now to try it in a Hexa with Arducopter?
Feb 23, 2012, 06:05 AM
A man with too many toys
That’s very good news. Looks like the improved sensors and increased computing power of the AMP2 is really make a big difference. I am thinking of building a multi chopper so it looks like I will be ordering another board.

Feb 24, 2012, 12:23 AM
AMA 937634
Received mine today! Took about a week to get here but I'm not complaining.

-Mike
Feb 24, 2012, 05:10 AM
I want to run my APM 2.0 with the Remzibi OSD 3DR (DIYD Version).

http://store.diydrones.com/Remzibi_O...remzibiosd.htm

In dont found any information...

Can i use the last APM 2.0 firmware (Arducopter 2.4)
and
the last Remzibi firmware (with the Remzibi OSD Configuration Tool by happykillmore)

Or need APM 2.0 a special firmware
Or need the Remzibi OSD 3DR a special firmware

How can I assemble these two boards?!?

THX very much for any answer and excuse my bad english...
Feb 24, 2012, 05:43 AM
Anyone knows?
Feb 24, 2012, 05:57 AM
Good question Kessaro.
I tried today with an Arduino pro mini and Heinos instructions but failed.
Just going to run 2 GPS"s I think.
I see there is a Minimo or something that is built to handle the Mavlink Stream but I can't find a screenshot or what it actually do anywhere.
Please let me know if you succeed and how you did it.
Feb 25, 2012, 07:43 PM
Anyone know if the diydrones APM2 is really a 12 week wait?
Feb 26, 2012, 08:55 AM
A man with too many toys
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffo
Last I heard they should get the schedule for sensor delivery about first of March. After that they will have a better idea of when boards will be available.

They have already made and sold the first 1000 boards so there may be some available at dealers but I have not seen any.

Feb 26, 2012, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffo
Were you able to preorder one? The site says the preorders are open under status but it gives an error about a missing part when you try to add to cart. I emailed 3d robotics about it... I'd be willing to wait..
Feb 26, 2012, 07:17 PM
AMA 937634
What is everyone using for an OSD? I've got an Eagle Tree setup but I don't really want to duplicate a lot of the equipment on the plane.

I've been looking at the DIYDrones site to see what they're selling but I don't have any experience with their setups.

-Mike
Feb 27, 2012, 05:36 AM
A man with too many toys
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienofun
Were you able to preorder one? The site says the preorders are open under status but it gives an error about a missing part when you try to add to cart. I emailed 3d robotics about it... I'd be willing to wait..
They said that they would open pre-order as soon as they had a firm delivery date for the sensors. They are a new design and they have to wait for the manufacturer to make them.

Feb 27, 2012, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Man
They said that they would open pre-order as soon as they had a firm delivery date for the sensors. They are a new design and they have to wait for the manufacturer to make them.

Its open for preorders. The wait begins.
Feb 28, 2012, 05:31 PM
FYI, The buck back part din not turn out to happen for me, but the nice purple kit did arrive, so I am happy!