Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by dejanfly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 02, 2011, 06:42 AM
dejanfly is offline
Find More Posts by dejanfly
Trader Rating: 0
Registered User
Sold

Draganflayer X6 for sale


I have a draganflyer x6 for sale. I baught it 1.5 year ago and i have done 10h of flight time with it. Its a HD version, with hard army case. I dont have time to use it anymore, so hope someone can use it. It is a shame that its not used as it should be.
It is in perfect condition and fully operational. Pictures included.

More info for draganflyer X6
http://www.draganfly.com/uav-helicop...r-x6/index.php

I am from Eu, Slovenia. All taxes and customs paid.

NEW PRICE NOW 12.000 EUR (Cristmass and new year reduced price), ofc we can work on reducing it if u are a serious buyer.
Email : dejan.mugosa@gmail.com
Last edited by dejanfly; Dec 29, 2011 at 06:05 AM. Reason: price
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 02, 2011, 08:11 AM
The_Builder is offline
Find More Posts by The_Builder
Trader Rating: 16
God Created me to Create
The_Builder's Avatar
Holy #$%^&* That thing is Sweet but way out of my $$ range.
Old Dec 02, 2011, 01:44 PM
thewz is offline
Find More Posts by thewz
Trader Rating: 19
"It's a Quad" :O
thewz's Avatar
Nice setup.

Is that 14 thousand Euros.....as in 19 thousand USD?

Very nice ship....I hope someone here can use and afford it.

By the way, the link you provided does not function....you get a "this page has moved" error.
Old Dec 02, 2011, 04:37 PM
dejanfly is offline
Find More Posts by dejanfly
Trader Rating: 0
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewz View Post
Nice setup.

Is that 14 thousand Euros.....as in 19 thousand USD?

Very nice ship....I hope someone here can use and afford it.

By the way, the link you provided does not function....you get a "this page has moved" error.

Link fixed. Guess they updated their site.
Old Dec 05, 2011, 09:10 PM
adamyates is offline
Find More Posts by adamyates
Trader Rating: 0
Registered User
Hi, are the service and waranty contracts transferable to the new owner?
Old Dec 06, 2011, 12:23 AM
Jairoblaster is offline
Find More Posts by Jairoblaster
Trader Rating: 3
The Master of Disaster
Unfortunately, Im affraid you are going to have to take a fairly large hit on this one. Its been my experiance that Dragonflyer has a nice sales pitch but, what you have here is a plane y 6 with some nice whistles and bells. It can be purchased brand new for about a tenth of that price. I would suggest trying to sell it to say a local police station, or some such, as they are less likely to know much about the stuff. Good luck.
Old Dec 06, 2011, 01:41 AM
dejanfly is offline
Find More Posts by dejanfly
Trader Rating: 0
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyates View Post
Hi, are the service and waranty contracts transferable to the new owner?
Service is always avalible, no waranty since Draganfly gives 2 months waranty only.
Old Dec 07, 2011, 09:50 AM
dejanfly is offline
Find More Posts by dejanfly
Trader Rating: 0
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jairoblaster View Post
Unfortunately, Im affraid you are going to have to take a fairly large hit on this one. Its been my experiance that Dragonflyer has a nice sales pitch but, what you have here is a plane y 6 with some nice whistles and bells. It can be purchased brand new for about a tenth of that price. I would suggest trying to sell it to say a local police station, or some such, as they are less likely to know much about the stuff. Good luck.
Plx explain how can u buy it for 1/10 of the price. This is something that makes me.... Yea u can make a homemade multirotor with 1/10 performance of this one for that money.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 06:05 AM
dejanfly is offline
Find More Posts by dejanfly
Trader Rating: 0
Registered User
New price now 12.000 Eur ( ofc we can work on reducing it if u are a serious buyer)
Old Dec 31, 2011, 12:58 PM
malcr001 is offline
Find More Posts by malcr001
Trader Rating: 3
Registered User
malcr001's Avatar
I love the professional finish it has but seeing as this is a forum for hobbyist's we all know we can put together a Y6 with equal functionality and performance. I'm not talking about a 300 Y6 but a Y6 with MK or DJI electronics that have about 1-2k spent on it. I think this would be great for someone looking to use it for a aerial photography business but doesnt want to spend all the time researching etc. Because of the cost, something like this will be much harder to move but I'm sure there is a buyer suitable out there.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Draganflayer X6 for sale dejanfly Multirotor Talk 2 Dec 02, 2011 06:32 AM