Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Dec 02, 2011, 02:38 AM
Registered User
Vaclav Blaha's Avatar
Discussion

New Vasafan 50 and 55


now is ready new fan size 50 and 55mm, all is full carbon with balanced rotor with 7blade
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 02, 2011, 07:03 AM
Registered User
alexandermh's Avatar
Vaclav, very nice. Where are these available from (what vendors)?
Dec 02, 2011, 09:36 AM
Registered User
Vaclav Blaha's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandermh
Vaclav, very nice. Where are these available from (what vendors)?
Fan is now available
Dec 02, 2011, 12:24 PM
Registered User
alexandermh's Avatar
Yes, but from where?
Dec 02, 2011, 01:11 PM
Registered User
Vaclav Blaha's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandermh
Yes, but from where?
if it have not your dealers, so is possible directly from me, price for fan50/55/65 is like 55eur
Dec 02, 2011, 04:10 PM
One eyed Corsair
GGRN's Avatar
Just hope it'll be possible to choose between several rotor mounts (2mm, 3,17 and 3,2mm)... I've used the vasafan 55 in the past and found it was an excellent EDF, BUT usable only with 2mm motor shafts...
Dec 02, 2011, 04:14 PM
fly like an EAGLE ;)
corsair nut's Avatar
wow!
Dec 02, 2011, 05:57 PM
Registered User
Vaclav Blaha's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGRN
Just hope it'll be possible to choose between several rotor mounts (2mm, 3,17 and 3,2mm)... I've used the vasafan 55 in the past and found it was an excellent EDF, BUT usable only with 2mm motor shafts...
old rotor from 55 was for 2 and 2,3mm shafts.
This new rotor is possible using with 2,3 or 3,17mm adapters
Dec 03, 2011, 12:40 AM
Registered User
Vik_'s Avatar
Actually I got one yesterday for my first EDF (Alfa A-4)
Really nice kit. If weather will be ok I hope to have maiden in few days
Dec 04, 2011, 11:14 AM
Registered User
Vaclav Blaha,

thanks for the new design 50mm , looked very promising in all aspect,,
what is the weight of the vasafan 50mm unit and max motor dia?
thank you.

motimote
Dec 04, 2011, 01:58 PM
One eyed Corsair
GGRN's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaclav Blaha
old rotor from 55 was for 2 and 2,3mm shafts.
This new rotor is possible using with 2,3 or 3,17mm adapters
Great ! Can't wait to test one on my Saab Tunnan ! Only one question : Where can we purchase them ?
Dec 04, 2011, 02:07 PM
Registered User
Vik_'s Avatar
www.vasamodel.cz
Dec 04, 2011, 02:12 PM
Registered User
Vaclav Blaha's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by motimote
Vaclav Blaha,

thanks for the new design 50mm , looked very promising in all aspect,,
what is the weight of the vasafan 50mm unit and max motor dia?
thank you.

motimote
Hello,

max. motor dia for 50 and 55 is 24,8mm
weight for 55 is 21g
weight for 50 is 16g

BR
Václav
Dec 04, 2011, 02:14 PM
Registered User
Vaclav Blaha's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGRN
Great ! Can't wait to test one on my Saab Tunnan ! Only one question : Where can we purchase them ?
info@vasamodel.cz
Dec 05, 2011, 10:19 PM
Not enough hours in the day
Slaanesh's Avatar
Do you have dimensional data for the unit? External size? Internal size?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold Powerboost Pipe 50/55 Hyper Heli - New REDUCED etraud Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W) 5 Dec 09, 2011 04:02 AM
Help! Vasafan 55 mm edf bobby67 Foamy EDFs 3 Nov 05, 2010 05:09 AM
Sold Fs: Razor 2500/edf Vasafan 55 hole digger Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W) 2 Nov 12, 2005 10:19 PM
FS-NIB Vasafan 55 demetrius Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 May 04, 2005 04:00 AM
Vasafan 55, 65 and Wemotec Microfan for motocalc? Wheazel Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 3 Jun 14, 2004 04:39 AM