Free Flight FF Auto Balance Controller with 3D Acceleration Sensor For QuadCopter
Does anyone know something about this Board.
Free Flight FF Auto Balance Controller with 3D Acceleration Sensor
- 100% brand new four axis Free Flight FF Auto Balance Controller,it can be used without debugging.
- Support 8 channel PWM input and Six channel PWM output
- Adopts three axis digital gyroscope and three axis digital accerleration sensor.
- Auto-balance,quadcopter X or+mode
- Support commercial ESC and I2C ESC
- Support aerial photography and Dual axle stabilization PTZ
- with beep function when voltage is lower than 10.8V
- recommend work with GWS 3-blade paddles or other high performance balance paddles
- Input CH: 1, Aileron/ flap 2 Lift and down 3,accelerograph 4,Heading Direction 5,Remote control calibration( Switch channel) 6,PTZ pitch angle 7, PTZ pitch angle trimming(ratio CH input)
- Output CH(PWN): 1, PTZ Pitch angle servo 2, PTZ roll servo, 3, No.1 motor input 4,No.2 motor input 5, No.3 motor input 6,No.4 motor input
Dual axis PTZ:
- It maintains verticality mode under 6CH Auto-mode.It can be trimming by button 7 to adjust angle.
THREAD UPDATE 03/01/2012
YOU MAY BE INFORM THAT THERE IS A DANGER TO UPDATE FIRMWARE.
Upper Machine :
Flash Loader :
Flash loader GUIDE FR
English UPDATE 05/04/2012
Free Flight schema
FF PID v1.22
FF PID v1.24
FF PID Adjustments 101
FF yaw issues and mechanical neutral stability setup 101
Multicopter Mechanical Dynamic Neutral Stability setup 101
Some people report to be aware about reseller : find below message that I ve received
Can you place a sticky note for the thread titled "Do Not Buy FF Board From These Ebay Sellers" and place this message?
An Ebay Seller "Vocanlo" is selling what is supposed to be an original FF board on ebay for $65.00 US dollars. The board is not the original FF board but the newer version and several buyers have reported that the boards are DOA. In adddition, the newer FF board can be purchased for less via other sellers. Please avoid purchasing from this seller.
Last edited by C team MOD; Aug 08, 2012 at 01:49 AM. Reason: THREAD UPDATE
- the new year means STM32 -
■ ARM 32-bit Cortex™-M3 CPU Core
– 72 MHz maximum frequency,
1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1)
performance at 0 wait state memory
– Single-cycle multiplication and hardware
– 64 Kbytes of Flash memory
– 20 Kbytes of SRAM
very good MPU3050
- > http://www.goodluckbuy.com/images/de...shGuideGLB.pdf
and to understand the configuration / calibration, it does not speak Chinese.
- > http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzIxMzA4MDky.html
why more use a ITG3200,
if you can have one MPU 3050.
LSB/°/sec ---- 65,5
dps/√Hz ------- 0,01
better schema, without lettering taobao;
Last edited by JUERGEN_; Jan 04, 2012 at 12:40 PM.
Looks like STM32 processor, ADXL345 accel, and maybe some I2C gyro, IDG3200 or so.
onboard switching regulator for power, so nothing should heat up. The price is definitely right. Nice to see China going with proper technology. Maybe AVRTurds will follow soon.
Who's gonna buy one?
They seriously need some documentation for that thing. Distance between holes, what kind of voltage does it run on, how do you change from X to +, how is it mounted (I see no arrow for the flight direction) and so on. I might order props from that website soon and I want to add this thing to the order since every other similar FC (Miniwii, Openpilot etc) is constantly out of stock. Grrr.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||Complete MultiWii Quadcopter Flight Controller||madushan2008||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||3||Aug 11, 2011 08:25 AM|
|Sold||FY90Q Flight Controller for Quadcopter - $70 shipped||jpsabo||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||1||Jul 29, 2011 10:21 AM|
|For Sale||Complete MultiWii Quadcopter Flight Controller Kit||madushan2008||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||7||Jul 26, 2011 08:58 AM|
|Sold||Multi Wii flight controller with auto level ver 1.7||tc3wins||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||1||May 08, 2011 01:02 AM|
|Video||Trex SE...3d flight with auto||Nick Maxwell||Electric Heli Talk||10||Dec 18, 2006 09:23 PM|