Nov 07, 2012, 12:07 PM
Sir Crashalot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasen40
Is there a good way to remove the battery connections from the skid without unsoldering the wires?
The metal connector tabs slide out easily. But you have to cut the wires to get them thru the holes.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 07, 2012, 01:16 PM
Hello guys. I dont know if my question is already answered to this thread..If so i am sorry. Well, i have the 9958 xieda, and i would like to ask you if i can bind the 9958 transmitter with the V911, because i will get this soon. Anyone tried this? thank you
Nov 07, 2012, 01:54 PM
I've been flying the V911 multiple times a day since I got it. Amazingly I've never crashed it, though the left drift is horrible on mine. even with trim set all the way to the right it still does it, but is mostly controllable. still can't get a stable hover though.

In any case, last night I was flying it, then all of a sudden it started to spin out of control. And the tail rotor is very hard to spin. Is the motor dead already? Only had the thing for a couple days now.
Nov 07, 2012, 01:55 PM
Sir Crashalot
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikarous
Hello guys. I dont know if my question is already answered to this thread..If so i am sorry. Well, i have the 9958 xieda, and i would like to ask you if i can bind the 9958 transmitter with the V911, because i will get this soon. Anyone tried this? thank you
It will bind with the 9958 tx, but elevator and aileron are reversed. So if treat the tail as front, you'll be able to fly 'normally'.
Nov 07, 2012, 01:58 PM
Sir Crashalot
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonFlak
I've been flying the V911 multiple times a day since I got it. Amazingly I've never crashed it, though the left drift is horrible on mine. even with trim set all the way to the right it still does it, but is mostly controllable. still can't get a stable hover though.

In any case, last night I was flying it, then all of a sudden it started to spin out of control. And the tail rotor is very hard to spin. Is the motor dead already? Only had the thing for a couple days now.
Check for hair or other debris wound around the tail motor shaft. Even with bad motor, tail rotor should not be hard to spin.
Nov 07, 2012, 02:20 PM
Different fly 4 different guy
Quote:

Have you mechanically trimmed it, ie adjusted the ail servo arm? It should hover almost like a coax.

regards . . . g
Nov 07, 2012, 02:32 PM
Quote:

The older tail rotors can slide too far onto the shaft and bind against the motor.
Check for that, and the hair, gunk, that was mentioned.

You should be able to blow hard on it and get it to spin fast.
Nov 07, 2012, 03:11 PM
anyone got the new version? the only change is the battery i guess or not?
Nov 07, 2012, 04:12 PM
Scotsman in Germany

Help!! Delivery times Tmart US warehouse to Europe

Slightly off topic maybe, but couldn't find a more appropriate place for it.

My tail motor did die on me after all and now I'm in a bind. Got a V911 on the way from Banggood (probably still 3 weeks away) and a bunch of motors being sourced through Aliexpress, which also ain't gonna arrive tomorrow

I ordered a new RTF V911 from Tmart on Sunday which is coming from the US, but since I'm too Scottish to pay about 6€ for a tail motor when I already have 10 on the way, I'm basically scuppered til it arrives. Does anyone in Europe have any experience with delivery times from Tmart US to give me an idea of when I might be put out of my misery?

Cheers guys
Tigg
Nov 07, 2012, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonzo
Have you mechanically trimmed it, ie adjusted the ail servo arm? It should hover almost like a coax.

regards . . . g

Is there a write up or anything for that?
Nov 07, 2012, 06:44 PM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Trimming Tutorial for 9958 here. If you read it and understand it, the same applies to your helicopter.
Nov 08, 2012, 12:11 AM
This is my paddle fly bar MOD
1. Xtreme Fly Bar Rod SoloPro 260A
2. Xtreme Paddle (option) MSR
3. Xtreme Rotor Head for SoloPro 260A
4. Xtreme Blade for SoloPro 260A
5. CNC SWP set for SoloPro 260A
So funny fly and stable more than Fly Bar weight
You can use this tips for SoloPro 270A too. Because now have Xtreme Fly Bar Rod for 270A. When use with MSR paddle, your heli will smooth fly.

This MOD so smooth but blade round to low. Need change to 270A main motor will be good

This MOD is stable. now i am change weight to paddle but no take a photo

This is my Air Force Base 555

Nov 08, 2012, 12:16 AM
rebuilder
Sweet hangar! Love the mods. Where do you get your extreme gear?
Nov 08, 2012, 12:26 AM
Team Drone Art
That black and orange looks different than the typical black/orange v911. What heli or canopy is that?
Nov 08, 2012, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxfan
Sweet hangar! Love the mods. Where do you get your extreme gear?
www.miracle-mart.com or you can buy from me hihi. I am Thailand player and seller for China heli 4 ch single blade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon
That black and orange looks different than the typical black/orange v911. What heli or canopy is that?
That is Defa D9039 heli. They try to join micro heli market almost same V911 without main shaft and servo linkage. It to longer than V911 and so nice when put 270A rotor set on it. Servo move faster than V911 , then beginner not like it. But i like it because faster servo move will make faster flying.

Quick Reply