Thread Tools
Old Jan 15, 2012, 10:42 AM
csomi2 is offline
Find More Posts by csomi2
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjangs View Post
I would add that the stock V911 tx remembers trims too.
NO!

The stock V911 TX not have throttle and rudder Trim memory!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 15, 2012, 10:54 AM
BlueHavoc is offline
Find More Posts by BlueHavoc
Flying mostly micro's
BlueHavoc's Avatar
Looks like my V911 left Hong Kong today. Hopefully it won't be too long before I'm flying
Old Jan 15, 2012, 10:59 AM
jameschen072 is offline
Find More Posts by jameschen072
The flightless bird
jameschen072's Avatar

Had a half-outdoor flight (big open building) and gathered most of the micro helis from our flying field.
found out a few things:
1. The V911 can bind to the 100S TX without any problems
2. The V911 can fly INTO the 100S without any problem (It can also fly full speed into the 9958 with very little problem)
3. It handles the best in slight winds (compared to the other 2)
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: The Fei-Lun FT011 Review
Old Jan 15, 2012, 11:01 AM
adjangs is offline
Find More Posts by adjangs
Registered User
adjangs's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by csomi2 View Post
NO!

The stock V911 TX not have throttle and rudder Trim memory!
You are right, though I don't see why you would need throttle or rudder trim memory for the V911. They are both right on for me thanks to ESC and gyro.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 11:26 AM
Mulder_ is offline
Find More Posts by Mulder_
FPV Pilot
Mulder_'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
Nice photos. Handsome little Heli. Were you flying and talking the photos at the same time?
the girlfriend took the shots... taking them myself would haven been impossible in what seemd like a hurricane


also took a video of the 9958 and the v911 flying indoors. can you see the difference between them :O
it is quite long and boring to watch, skip to the end for deleted scenes

Xieda 9958 & WL Toys v911 (12 min 23 sec)
Last edited by Mulder_; Jan 15, 2012 at 11:46 AM.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 11:57 AM
Phazer51 is offline
Find More Posts by Phazer51
Registered User
Phazer51's Avatar
When I emailed Banggood to ask why my order, placed on 1/4/12, was still marked as "processing," I got this reply:
_______________________
Hi Dear Customer,

I am sorry for the delay of your order.

This item in your order is out of stock at the moment.we
can't repenlish it at the moment, cause factory is closed
to prepare for their China Tranditional Spring Festival.

We would like to give you a refund first, hope you can
understand.

Happy new year!
___________________

Since I already have a ton of v911 parts on their way from MyRCart (recently arrived in US), I'm just going to have to wait for the helicopter.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 12:12 PM
Thx1326 is offline
Find More Posts by Thx1326
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschen072 View Post

Had a half-outdoor flight (big open building) and gathered most of the micro helis from our flying field.
found out a few things:
1. The V911 can bind to the 100S TX without any problems
2. The V911 can fly INTO the 100S without any problem (It can also fly full speed into the 9958 with very little problem)
3. It handles the best in slight winds (compared to the other 2)
Since you have them both there... can you confirm whether or not the TRex head and Flybar can fit on the v911?
Old Jan 15, 2012, 12:18 PM
Flybynyte is offline
Find More Posts by Flybynyte
Registered User
Greetings. Several-week lurker here. Time to join up!

I just received a V911 helicopter from Banggood.com, and I'm pretty disappointed. I'm getting about 1 minute of flight time before forward flight no longer works. The servo just stops moving.

I haven't contacted Banggood about the situation yet. Any ideas?

Also, I also have to crank the forward/backward and crab trims all the way to keep the heli from zooming backward and right when it takes off. The chopper still isn't trimmed quite right.

Thanks for any advice, men. So far, I'm wishing I'd saved my money.
Last edited by Flybynyte; Jan 15, 2012 at 12:27 PM.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 12:40 PM
BlueHavoc is offline
Find More Posts by BlueHavoc
Flying mostly micro's
BlueHavoc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulder_ View Post
the girlfriend took the shots... taking them myself would haven been impossible in what seemd like a hurricane


also took a video of the 9958 and the v911 flying indoors. can you see the difference between them :O
it is quite long and boring to watch, skip to the end for deleted scenes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDCjocEl8_A
Great Flying!
Old Jan 15, 2012, 01:00 PM
cpuken is offline
Find More Posts by cpuken
Registered User
cpuken's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulder_ View Post
have been to the park. there was nearly no wind but still enough to give the v911 a hard time. some pics:
...

its quite hard to focus on this tiny thing when it zips through the air.
Excellent, brought back memories when I owned a nice camera and photography was my main hobby/2nd job.

you are going to cost me some money if I end up getting back into photography
Old Jan 15, 2012, 01:12 PM
Mulder_ is offline
Find More Posts by Mulder_
FPV Pilot
Mulder_'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpuken View Post
Excellent, brought back memories when I owned a nice camera and photography was my main hobby/2nd job.

you are going to cost me some money if I end up getting back into photography
haha, i take that as a compliment
Old Jan 15, 2012, 01:13 PM
cpuken is offline
Find More Posts by cpuken
Registered User
cpuken's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulder_ View Post
the girlfriend took the shots... taking them myself would haven been impossible in what seemd like a hurricane


also took a video of the 9958 and the v911 flying indoors. can you see the difference between them :O
it is quite long and boring to watch, skip to the end for deleted scenes
Wow, you have made me ill...
Not only do you have a working V911 but you know how to fly it too

How long have you been flying these things?
Old Jan 15, 2012, 01:18 PM
Username> is offline
Find More Posts by Username>
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybynyte View Post
Greetings. Several-week lurker here. Time to join up!

I just received a V911 helicopter from Banggood.com, and I'm pretty disappointed. I'm getting about 1 minute of flight time before forward flight no longer works. The servo just stops moving.

I haven't contacted Banggood about the situation yet. Any ideas?

Also, I also have to crank the forward/backward and crab trims all the way to keep the heli from zooming backward and right when it takes off. The chopper still isn't trimmed quite right.

Thanks for any advice, men. So far, I'm wishing I'd saved my money.
Mine was dead on arrival and very poorly packed. As soon as I connected the lipo, the receiver emitted a puff of White smoke.

I contacted Aaron about this as soon as I had the problem on Thursday or Fri last week, but i'm now in communications with a Female called Abby from Banggood (cservice@banggood.com).

I would've preferred a replacement heli', but as i'm quite competent at electronics i've just requested that a replacement receiver board be sent out to me.
Nothing has materialised yet, and I would sincerely hope that they don't wrong me otherwise I shall file a " Visa chargeback " for defective goods.

I've been fair, polite, and patient so I will allow Banggood a little more time to resolve this problem.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 01:30 PM
Hayabusa Heli is offline
Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Heli Mania
Hayabusa Heli's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjangs View Post
I would add that the stock V911 tx remembers trims too.
The V911 TX only remembers the fore/aft & roll trim settings. Throttle and yaw trim settings always reset to zero when the TX is power cycled.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 01:34 PM
Hayabusa Heli is offline
Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Heli Mania
Hayabusa Heli's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjacks View Post
Hi, i've seen that most of you had great experience with banggood.com. Unfortunately I wasn't that lucky. Basically the problem is they sell goods they don't have on stock apparently.
Order status:

Despite status that says they tried to contact me on 06.01 first email from them came on 11.01:

Ok, I thought - let's grab few batteries instead:

They don't have even batteries however their website didn't mention anything about this.

OMG... again?? I am dealing with an idiot? Forget it, i want a heli at least...

Apparently i wasn't polite enough to deserve for my own v911 from banggood.com:

What? It's just ridiculous. I've got enough. I'm done. It was my first and last time i've done business with banggood.com.
Banggood's website says: "InStock Shipping in 24 Hours."

http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Ne...r-p-36779.html

Not sure it that's true or not. I tired to order some other items from Banggood and even though it said the item was "In Stock" on their website, it was back ordered and Banggood just automatically refunded the price to my PayPal without me even asking - which I found strange.

It would really help out customers if Banggood keep their website up to date about what's in stock and what's not. It would also reduce all the work their Customer Service people would have to constantly answering emails about items on back order.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Jiuchon 9C002, a Solo Pro clone? SoloProFan Micro Helis 103 Feb 29, 2012 03:24 PM
Discussion Interesting Solo Pro? Clone gordonzo Micro Helis 46 Nov 30, 2011 04:15 AM
Question Which 100 sized heli after Solo Pro? Tuc Micro Helis 16 Jun 13, 2011 02:52 PM
Sold $100 !NEW ARF Storm 250 (Trex Clone) With Align Upgrades, Tons of Extras! $100!! RChelisrule Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 May 31, 2011 01:26 AM