WLToys V911 review (Solo Pro/Trex 100 clone) - Page 82 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Jan 13, 2012, 05:08 PM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Heli Pad's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgnelson
Does anybody have any experience with drilling holes through 3mm CF and have any tips? Seems like a bit of a challenge to get them all in the right place on such a curved and small surface.
I think you'd be interested in reading Daryoon's latest blog and click on the Hacksmods link.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 13, 2012, 05:20 PM
Brosol
Brosol's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad
I think you'd be interested in reading Daryoon's latest blog and click on the Hacksmods link.
I like the concept of the all in one main shaft drill jig for 9958, Bravo SX, MSR, V911. I plan to get one.
Jan 13, 2012, 05:24 PM
Brosol
Brosol's Avatar
I just noticed the price increase for V911 parts at MyRCMart.
Jan 13, 2012, 05:30 PM
Team WarpSquad
Daryoon's Avatar
Probably because parts are scarce? Didn't someone mention that WL Toys is not producing spare parts. But using all the parts they produce for assembly into actual v911 helicopters? I guess the demands for this heli is exceeding what the factory can produce.

Even MyRCMart has a disclaimer that they won't get new parts until Feb.
Jan 13, 2012, 05:32 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosol
I just noticed the price increase for V911 parts at MyRCMart.
good thing I placed my order yesterday. most of those parts were .50 cents at 10 pm last night.
Jan 13, 2012, 05:38 PM
Brosol
Brosol's Avatar
The Rx WL-V911-16 price is now $12.99 on backorder.
Jan 13, 2012, 05:52 PM
Registered User
ArcFault's Avatar
The price on the heli increased as well.
Jan 13, 2012, 06:06 PM
Registered User
_sprowt's Avatar
it happened whilst i was raising an order, just got down to the last item updated quantities and wham!!!

took me 5 mins to find out where the extra 30 quid charge came from, now banggood prices are better once you take into account of the carriage, oh well they lost out on over 200 dollar from me
Jan 13, 2012, 06:36 PM
Beginner Pilot
kenfrisbee's Avatar
I will definately post when I get it! I will probably get mine last though because I live all the way across country in California.
Jan 13, 2012, 06:48 PM
Registered User
cpuken's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenfrisbee
I will definately post when I get it! I will probably get mine last though because I live all the way across country in California.
I think I saw somewhere that some of these are landing in California as their 1st stop in the states...
You may not have to wait as long as you think...
Maybe...
Jan 13, 2012, 06:50 PM
Heli Mania
Hayabusa Heli's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenfrisbee
I will definately post when I get it! I will probably get mine last though because I live all the way across country in California.
It seems they come into the US through New York instead of LA ... so us guys on the West coast have to wait longer.
Jan 13, 2012, 06:52 PM
Flying mostly micro's
BlueHavoc's Avatar

WL V911 Heli manual


Quote:
Originally Posted by nick007shadow
Now is ok
Thanks to CPUKen for going through all of the trouble of scanning & uploading the manual for us! I merged the 2 PDF's and made one single PDF manual out of them if anyone prefers it that way
http://www.fileswap.com/dl/E6tl08reu...nual_.pdf.html
Jan 13, 2012, 06:53 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli
It seems they come into the US through New York instead of LA ... so us guys on the West coast have to wait longer.
Funny you should assume that, I'm in oregon and just ran my track# and this is what I got......

Processed Through Sort Facility
January 10, 2012, 10:07 am
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Registered Mail™


Processed Through Sort Facility
January 08, 2012, 1:02 pm
GUANGZHOU, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Jan 13, 2012, 06:56 PM
Registered User
Who else sells the Turnigy 9X? HobbyKing lists it as "out of stock" and says it could be as much as 30 days till they get it back in stock. I was all set to pull the trigger on this tx.
Jan 13, 2012, 06:56 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon
Probably because parts are scarce? Didn't someone mention that WL Toys is not producing spare parts. But using all the parts they produce for assembly into actual v911 helicopters? I guess the demands for this heli is exceeding what the factory can produce.

Even MyRCMart has a disclaimer that they won't get new parts until Feb.
Buahahaha! It's called Chinese NEw year sillies!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Jiuchon 9C002, a Solo Pro clone? SoloProFan Micro Helis 103 Feb 29, 2012 03:24 PM
Discussion Interesting Solo Pro? Clone gordonzo Micro Helis 46 Nov 30, 2011 04:15 AM
Question Which 100 sized heli after Solo Pro? Tuc Micro Helis 16 Jun 13, 2011 02:52 PM
Sold $100 !NEW ARF Storm 250 (Trex Clone) With Align Upgrades, Tons of Extras! $100!! RChelisrule Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 May 31, 2011 01:26 AM