Old Aug 16, 2012, 09:23 PM
Find More Posts by MC808
My Corter Is Borken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
@MC808: Heads up. There's a possibility the TH9x from HobbyPartz has the v1 main board. So the pad that is supposed to go to the 6leg of the MCU is on the 7th instead. Which means for those wanting to use the SmartieParts board, you have to do a little modding first.

For those who are soldering on the programming leads...it's a minor inconvenience .
Oh well. lol V1 or V2, doesn't really matter to me. I'm just happy I'm getting it.
Just had my V911 fall out of the sky and now refuses to bind. I think it's a problem with the antenna, but I can't find my soldering iron now to try and fix it. I found plenty of solder though. Just my luck, these BNF's from yallstore have been nothing but trouble. Needless to say I'm never ordering anything from them again. Of course it happens as soon as I order a new Tx and batteries....
Last edited by MC808; Aug 16, 2012 at 09:29 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 16, 2012, 09:44 PM
Find More Posts by Budasac
Micro Menace
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC808 View Post
Just my luck, these BNF's from yallstore have been nothing but trouble. Needless to say I'm never ordering anything from them again. .
Uh oh. I have 2 BNFs coming from Yallstore tomorrow. I only went with them because they're nearby and I thought shipping would be quick. Hope they don't give me any problems.
Old Aug 16, 2012, 09:54 PM
Find More Posts by Pancari
What Do You Drive?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo_L View Post
Hi all!

I'm almost new to the hobby and have registered in the this great forum a couple of days ago.
I was not able to read the 11,000 plus post that this thread has but quite enough to got invaluable info about the V911. Thank you all very much for that!

I've opened yesterday a thread about how to convert a V911 to a Hughes MD500 and thought some of you might be interested in taking a look at it. Here is the link:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...4#post22454670

Hope you like it,
Cheers, Leonardo

http://youtu.be/eVlz-_Ou2Yo
By the look of the garage, I thought you were talking about a real MD500, great video and a way to fly the body w/o using an NE controller.
Old Aug 16, 2012, 10:11 PM
Find More Posts by MC808
My Corter Is Borken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budasac View Post
Uh oh. I have 2 BNFs coming from Yallstore tomorrow. I only went with them because they're nearby and I thought shipping would be quick. Hope they don't give me any problems.
They're near me too, that was part of my reasoning, but shipping has been anything but quick 2 of the 3 times. Maybe you'll have better luck than me. I'm going with cennstore for my next BNF. They're in Cali but I expect them to ship quicker than yallstore/tmart.
Old Aug 16, 2012, 10:17 PM
Find More Posts by Budasac
Micro Menace
Quote:
They're near me too, that was part of my reasoning, but shipping has been anything but quick 2 of the 3 times. Maybe you'll have better luck than me. I'm going with cennstore for my next BNF. They're in Cali but I expect them to ship quicker than yallstore/tmart.
Yallstore is based 15 miles from me. I was expecting 2 day shipping. I ordered monday and they'll be here tomorrow. Can't really complain too much about that. I also ordered some parts on Wed from them. We'll see how it goes. I may contact them and see if Local Pick-up is an option for future orders as it's kind of on the way home from work.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 12:30 AM
Find More Posts by Jasen40
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveOverkill View Post
Paaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddlllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeee sssssssssssss

http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Be...0487522012019E
I ordered two,with the hopes of help with flybar strikes
Old Aug 17, 2012, 12:48 AM
Find More Posts by MC808
My Corter Is Borken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasen40 View Post
I ordered two,with the hopes of help with flybar strikes
They aren't a direct fit though, or are they?
Old Aug 17, 2012, 01:48 AM
Quote:
They aren't a direct fit though, or are they?
I am not sure,but I will find out,once they get here from the slow boat
Old Aug 17, 2012, 02:49 AM
Quote:
I order my BNF from them 10 days ago,and they just shipped it yesterday.Since I am in California I thought it would get here quickly.My paypal payment to them shows payment@banggood.com.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 03:29 AM
Find More Posts by MC808
My Corter Is Borken
Quote:
I order my BNF from them 10 days ago,and they just shipped it yesterday.Since I am in California I thought it would get here quickly.My paypal payment to them shows payment@banggood.com.
LOL WTH
In the dealings I've had with them, and from what I've heard from others, that's a first.

I ordered a BNF from cenn2010 and just realized they don't ship in retail packaging, like banggood. Makes me wonder if they are affiliated with them too. Or at least they get them in bulk from a supplier that ships that way. We'll see. I wouldn't be surprised if they are all related and just use different names. That's common nowadays.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/160826601845...84.m1497.l2649
I particulary love the pic of the woman examining the extraordinarily large ball bearing. lol

Quote:
I am not sure,but I will find out,once they get here from the slow boat
I await your finding, sir.

I wish I could find my darn soldering iron. Between the destroyed heli and the one that took a crap on me yesterday, I could cobble together a working V911.
Assuming I can still solder, of course...

Ahh..I can't wait for my Tx, batteries, and new BNF...3 packages of joy.
Last edited by MC808; Aug 17, 2012 at 03:58 AM.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 04:43 AM
Find More Posts by Leonardo_L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancari View Post
By the look of the garage, I thought you were talking about a real MD500, great video and a way to fly the body w/o using an NE controller.
Thanks Pancari, your comment is much appreciated.
By the way, as I told I'm totally new to the hobby and hope you can forgive my ignorance but... what is a NE controller?

Best, Leonardo.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 04:47 AM
Find More Posts by scotsoft
Master Of My Universe
Quote:
Thanks Pancari, your comment is much appreciated.
By the way, as I told I'm totally new to the hobby and hope you can forgive my ignorance but... what is a NE controller?

Best, Leonardo.

It is a Nine Eagles controller

Please do not apologise, we all were new to the hobby at one time

regards John.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 04:48 AM
Find More Posts by mystman
Quote:
NE = Nine Eagles. He was talking about the "Orginal" Bravo SX helicopter the canopy you modified for the v911. The Nine Eagles Bravo SX can only be used with its own toygrade TX. No Chance (or only with building up a module) to use it with a 9x or Spektrum (Dx6i etc) TX.

Edit: scotsoft was faster ;-)
Old Aug 17, 2012, 05:11 AM
Find More Posts by Stigern
Registered Addict
I've noticed my tailmotor is oscillating/jiggling while flying my 911 with the Turnigy 9x, anyone got some ideas to what I can adjust to make it more "smooth"?

Sounds like it's adjusting itself very fast while hovering etc.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 17, 2012, 05:33 AM
Find More Posts by TapouT21
Don't Drink & Fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budasac View Post
I am done with them probably. My BNF seems ok (have yet to really test it good) but they sent the wrong color and it takes days to over a week to get each email reply from them. Shipping is faster than overseas, but WAY slower than ANY other US shipping for anything!