Thread Tools
Feb 26, 2013, 09:51 PM
ITS ME DAVID's Avatar
Might have my h911 with many extras for sale soon since ill need the spare $ to buy a micro blade heli.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Feb 26, 2013, 10:25 PM
Registered User
thanks for the help with the ebay heli. ben ma l00 looks simular but has paddles. too bad they don't list the landing gear so I can fix mine. problably going to just switch to v911 landing gear and batteries, charger.
that ben ma looks very intersting as well.
Feb 26, 2013, 10:33 PM
Registered User
6sharky9's Avatar
I could be wrong but the Helios 100 looks like it uses the same battery...so the skid might work on it...Remember there may be a different plug especially if you switch battery types....As far as the Helios having a paddle flybar it shouldnt take from other parts like the skid from working on yours. If in fact its the same battery/plug used on yours and the helios 100.

Where did the skid break at...Crazy glue or epoxy works really good putting them back together till you can get another part to fix it right...Can still fly while you wait.
Last edited by 6sharky9; Feb 26, 2013 at 11:11 PM.
Feb 26, 2013, 11:57 PM
Registered User

Diagnosis please.


Symptoms:

Usually starts up fine, but soon:
After 30 seconds to a minute gets more sluggish, looses altitude.
If I land and take off again 5-10 seconds later, seems to regain power but after a few more seconds gets sluggish and looses power/altitude again. Can repeat cycle several times.

I think it's probably the batteries are worn out, just want to make sure these are not symptoms of motor or other problems before I order parts.

Thanks
Feb 27, 2013, 12:01 AM
ITS ME DAVID's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heloo
Symptoms:

Usually starts up fine, but soon:
After 30 seconds to a minute gets more sluggish, looses altitude.
If I land and take off again 5-10 seconds later, seems to regain power but after a few more seconds gets sluggish and looses power/altitude again. Can repeat cycle several times.

I think it's probably the batteries are worn out, just want to make sure these are not symptoms of motor or other problems before I order parts.

Thanks
Either battery is done for or motor is gone.
Feb 27, 2013, 12:08 AM
Registered User
6sharky9's Avatar
if your thinking the batteries are bad which they could be; i would just order batteries and a motor...if none of that solves it it may be the bearings in the swash going bad or something going on with the PC board...But try this first.

Put a little dab of oil on the swash bearing and on the motor bushing and try it again...you have to keep them oiled for best performance...Just a tiny drop though.
Feb 27, 2013, 03:34 PM
Registered User
i just bound my flysky th9x to my 911 and WOW! i actually have control over my tail. smooooth turns now are possible. this might be the most important upgrade you can make for these guys. i have had nice futaba and airtronics radios in the past but always for my planes. with most planes a basic controller with some expo and a good controller with lots more adjustment possibilities didn't have much of a noticeable performance gain. i only sport flew and never serious 3d or pattern. on a heli this is the most needed upgrade i have ever seen. i finally have smooth inputs and a lot more finite control for precision flying. i am consistently landing over and over again on the same playing card. i could never gain this much consistent control before. buy a good radio everyone!!!! it can be flown with the stock tx but within 30 seconds of setting trims i will never hold the stocker again.
Feb 27, 2013, 04:00 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
erdnuckel2's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by allisonmo2
i just bound my flysky th9x to my 911 and WOW! i actually have control over my tail. smooooth turns now are possible. this might be the most important upgrade you can make for these guys. i have had nice futaba and airtronics radios in the past but always for my planes. with most planes a basic controller with some expo and a good controller with lots more adjustment possibilities didn't have much of a noticeable performance gain. i only sport flew and never serious 3d or pattern. on a heli this is the most needed upgrade i have ever seen. i finally have smooth inputs and a lot more finite control for precision flying. i am consistently landing over and over again on the same playing card. i could never gain this much consistent control before. buy a good radio everyone!!!! it can be flown with the stock tx but within 30 seconds of setting trims i will never hold the stocker again.
I couldnīt agree more ...

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...1591898&page=2
post 16,17,18 ...
Latest blog entry: Random Pictures ...
Feb 27, 2013, 07:30 PM
Registered User
patrick1989's Avatar
Really like you guys :E

Grab it as it's hot

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...619418&page=24
Feb 27, 2013, 08:26 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by allisonmo2
i just bound my flysky th9x to my 911 and WOW! i actually have control over my tail. smooooth turns now are possible. this might be the most important upgrade you can make for these guys. i have had nice futaba and airtronics radios in the past but always for my planes. with most planes a basic controller with some expo and a good controller with lots more adjustment possibilities didn't have much of a noticeable performance gain. i only sport flew and never serious 3d or pattern. on a heli this is the most needed upgrade i have ever seen. i finally have smooth inputs and a lot more finite control for precision flying. i am consistently landing over and over again on the same playing card. i could never gain this much consistent control before. buy a good radio everyone!!!! it can be flown with the stock tx but within 30 seconds of setting trims i will never hold the stocker again.
Are you going to put er9x firmware on the TX?
Feb 27, 2013, 08:32 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick1989
Really like you guys :E

Grab it as it's hot

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...619418&page=24
No TX?
Feb 27, 2013, 08:33 PM
Registered User
Crashed hard today. Replaced a propeller good as new.
Feb 28, 2013, 01:07 AM
Registered User
replaced the main shaft with the BG carbon shaft and swash plate on 1 of mine that had a lot of shaft play ( up and down )... man flies so much better !
Feb 28, 2013, 02:38 AM
Registered User
6sharky9's Avatar
I cant wait to change out the aluminum stock main shaft for a carbon shaft....2 benefits from it.

1.) less overall weight of the heli
2.) less rotating mass the motor has to turn making it more efficient.

And the added improved swash plate that comes with the kit is a bonus


its a great upgrade for less than $3.00
Last edited by 6sharky9; Feb 28, 2013 at 02:44 AM.
Feb 28, 2013, 02:39 AM
ITS ME DAVID's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjs62
replaced the main shaft with the BG carbon shaft and swash plate on 1 of mine that had a lot of shaft play ( up and down )... man flies so much better !
Mine still has the shaft play up and down honestly I think it flew better with the CNC swash setup even though it is his heavier.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Jiuchon 9C002, a Solo Pro clone? SoloProFan Micro Helis 103 Feb 29, 2012 02:24 PM
Discussion Interesting Solo Pro? Clone gordonzo Micro Helis 46 Nov 30, 2011 03:15 AM
Question Which 100 sized heli after Solo Pro? Tuc Micro Helis 16 Jun 13, 2011 01:52 PM
Sold $100 !NEW ARF Storm 250 (Trex Clone) With Align Upgrades, Tons of Extras! $100!! RChelisrule Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 May 31, 2011 12:26 AM